i wear these everyday...well i have like 4 pair of the same boot

4p01tmc.jpg

i get to command this though...gotta get to the fight

4qnz676.jpg

yeah soldiers collect sneakers...

4v3n1o2.jpg

Take time out for the fallen soldiers

5xqocp3.jpg

Hoooaaahhhhh! Stay safe bro! Hopefully you'll be back for the next release. God Bless!
Code:
   >>>MAYJUH
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!​

MrFresh2Death23

Copy and paste the url under this on tinypic.
IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards:
that should help.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
I'm not even tired yet.

im tryin to stay safe.....its crazy as hell out here.....i wont be back until like nov/dec......thats gonna make 15 months.....i missed some heat.....

Edit: Glad to see you got it. :D
happy.gif

Good luck, and stay safe.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
I'm not even tired yet.

God Bless you fam.
I dont know how it is out there and the S!!! yall go through but WE APPRECIATE YOU GUYS.

See I'm a hustla's hope, I'm not his pipe dreams
So when they speak of success, I'm what they might mean​

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $165

Good luck, stay safe! Definitely hope to see you back sometime.
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1
LOOKING FOR LEBRON PEs/GRs IIIs and IVs SZ 10.5-11 PM ME, E-MAIL, OR AIM... PRICE + PICS!​

My man! Stay safe and god bless
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 13 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

Appreciate everything you guys do even though I don't believe you should be there.
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

god bless you for doing what yo do. we should all collect money for you and buy you some sick shoes!
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

you know what....that dont sound like a bad idea....lol....size 13 anything....lol.....thanks for your support....only 3 months left in this hell hole

Yeah, on the real, stay safe homey. Regardless of what people think of this war, we only pray that you guys come home soon. I only have the utmost respect for you guys.

thanks for all the support....im gettin out with plans of opening up my own sneaker spot....the military is good for a few things and one of them is being able to check that veteran box on the small business administration application that i had to fill out and got approved for...

gud luck with that..definetly keep us posted..be safe out there though..
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

God bless and be safe, Thanks for all you guy's and gals do for us all over the world. god Bless the US.

Back
Top Bottom