never thought id say this but damn I GOT, GOT

His top friend is cute
pimp.gif
i just sent her a friend request

Hopeful exposure to come
devil.gif

So dude is like we can check his house....he could have easily hidden or removed the shoes prior to anyone checking the place
smh.gif

I thought I'd never see the day a scammer would pop up in Seattle. Tomorrow, I might pay this address a visit.

ElPablo- what's good? You paying him a visit?

I posted about this in the Seattle Thread on ISS and there's a guy on ISS that sees this scammer around.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

I thought I'd never see the day a scammer would pop up in Seattle. Tomorrow, I might pay this address a visit.

ElPablo- what's good? You paying him a visit?
Saturday trip?

lol lmk what happens on that trip, i would pay him a visit but i live way to far... whoever gets my shoes and cash back will be rewareded no doubt

dude finally messaged me
Inbox :: Message
To: BAY LA SOLE
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:20 pm
Subject: kyle Quote message
this is my account on here and my old account that i used to have was blackpanther23 that my friend decided to keep for himself and change up my pw and allthat. but yea im not mikeyrockz jus letting you kno this cause i saw the Nt thread and everyone is assuming thats me and that i scammed you. and pretty fukkedup sh*t on there bout me being pedro which i dont give a fk about but you having to put up my mom and making this whole thing that big...thats the sh*t imtrippin on cause thats ****** up...puttin my mom into this, you could talk to her yourself but dont go putting pics n sh*t n have people talk sh*t bout her andtryna do sh*t to her.

Originally Posted by solelifik

dude finally messaged me
Inbox :: Message
To: BAY LA SOLE
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:20 pm
Subject: kyle Quote message
this is my account on here and my old account that i used to have was blackpanther23 that my friend decided to keep for himself and change up my pw and all that. but yea im not mikeyrockz jus letting you kno this cause i saw the Nt thread and everyone is assuming thats me and that i scammed you. and pretty ****** up sh*t on there bout me being pedro which i dont give a fk about but you having to put up my mom and making this whole thing that big...thats the sh*t im trippin on cause thats ****** up...puttin my mom into this, you could talk to her yourself but dont go putting pics n sh*t n have people talk sh*t bout her and tryna do sh*t to her.
He's lying.
grin.gif

Keep at it. And to the scammer, who I know will eventually read this, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HOPE YOUR MOM WHIPS YOU.

hahaha niketalk you guys are amazing. BUT YEA DUDE IS LYING. Tell him to give you his friends info.

i say u go smack him, then take ur kicks back
hes lying about the whole thing
he has way too much time on his hands to be thinking of something like that
if he was man enough to take the kicks then he should be man enough to get confronted

yea dude said its not him, but he even confirmed his address and my usps shows it was accepted at that address at 10 in the morning...hmmm

Thats him guaranteed. Thats the same crap properlive aka 2bear aka dunkman16 pulled on here when he scammed 7 or 8 dudes. And hes back on here as properlivedoin it again. I dont see how you can scam, make a new profile and the mods clearly know its him again and hes back at it??? Id love to get ahold of thatlittle dude and his mom for raisin a punk. And seattle is my home town, what a disgrace

Back
Top Bottom