Never trust your own babysitter/nanny....

That's horrible
smh.gif

My sister passed away when she was a baby because our babysitter put her to sleep face down without knowing better. She ended up suffocating.

not gonna lie, when the lady chucked the ball at the baby i was
laugh.gif
but after she ground pounded it all i could do was
smh.gif

i have a little nephew at home. video makes my stomach churn

i would of went ape #*@+ on that !%@%$. frantic disembowelment man...

whats up with all these nanny's always getting caught doing some shady #*@+ on video tape?
smh.gif

If someone did that to my little boy... I would be on the news real talk. Makes me wonder if I need a damn nanny cam...

smh.gif
This is why I have a hard time letting anyone that's not blood baby sit my kids. I want to beat the crap out of that scum bag.  
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

That's horrible
eek.gif
eek.gif
. I don't care of she goes to hell, I want her to suffer now. Watching that was tough
smh.gif
. People like that anger me so much.

For every nanny that's like that, there are a thousand who aren't. Keep that in mind. People like to focus on singular incidents like these as a reason to shield their kids from everything, and that's a horrible mentality, in regards to all things regarding children. Abuse is perpetrated by parents and relatives far more than by nannies in society.

I mean..... the just sat their innocently playing with the ball...  and that b*tch just went off on him
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Absolutely horrible...  She deserves every terrible thing coming to her.

not if you knew your housekeeper for 15+ years
pimp.gif

never having to wash cook make your bed or fold your clothes
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom