Never use StockX. MY RECENT EXPERIENCE

Did you include the packing slip for your item in the box?

Yes. I've always included it in the box.

To the others that said I'm winning, why would I risk selling my TS1 or OW AJ1s on StockX?

Obviously, use at your own risk. I am just sharing my personal experience. I had over 40 successful sales and over 10k in sales. This is the first time that they swapped out my item.

When I see people complain about this happening to them, I usually just scroll and move on. I didn't really believed it until it happened to me.

Sounds like you came up lol the catchers mask is the better item.
Yea some people like to complain just to complain. Something like this happening is so uncommon it’s not a basis on whether to do or not to do business with someone imo. It would be like ordering the fire red vs from Nike and them sending you a red October accidentally.

Yes. I've always included it in the box.

To the others that said I'm winning, why would I risk selling my TS1 or OW AJ1s on StockX?

Obviously, use at your own risk. I am just sharing my personal experience. I had over 40 successful sales and over 10k in sales. This is the first time that they swapped out my item.

When I see people complain about this happening to them, I usually just scroll and move on. I didn't really believed it until it happened to me.

You’re better off selling the high-value items like TS1 and OW collabs on GOAT anyway. 9/10 times you’ll get more in return. This has been my experience

20200504_085326.jpg

Hate to trigger da libs but I hate it when StockX is vilified.

DAPPER!

Back
Top Bottom