Never wear a FBI skully in the HOOD vol. ahhhhh what i do dog

Joined Oct 15, 2008
nice rock bottem. i would stab the crap out of him if i was in his place.

Joined Jan 8, 2005
Dudes like this sicken me.

Those were German Suplexes though. And well executed it.

Joined Jun 28, 2007

Im not much of a fighter type but Im not letting someone toss me around like a @*#**@# rag doll like that. Then again idk the details.

frankdolla

Banned
Joined May 4, 2009
If you sneak somebody, slam em 3 times, and throw a flurry while they have their back turned... and YOU end up with the ripped shirt... I say thats a FAIL

Joined Nov 27, 2008
Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Im not much of a fighter type but Im not letting someone toss me around like a @*#**@# rag doll like that. Then again idk the details.
Same. I wonder how many boys were with the other guy, obviously one with the camera and maybe more. FBI hat guy was in a bad situation either way.Lol next time if he's going to run he needs to dip out not cautiously back away.

Joined Jul 26, 2006
smh at dude not fighting back.

Once u get slammed there is no way that u should let that slide, even though dude was gonna lose anyway he should have thrown atleast one punch

But i dont know the back story so i cant judge

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now