NEW 2008 JB INFO: 11 New Packs**UPDATE 7/12 PG.1**

Quote:
2008 may be it for me. I may have everything I look forward to and call it quits
im goin out blastin takin my enemies with me, and if not they scarred so they will never forget me. Lord forgive me the hennessy got me not knowin how to act, im fallin and i cant turnback.

i'll be passing on the first pack for sure. i can't wait for more info on the other remaining packs.
For Sale 8-8.5:05 Halloween AF1 (8)

Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

^^ isnt the first pack the 10+13?
I am the Beast... i dont even talk i let the visa speak. and i like my sprite easter pink
YaDaDaI?

Oh, and something that my disgust some more people. In 08 Jordan is using a lot of Black/Red/White Plaid/Burberry Print...

The Chris Paul shoe is disgusting from the pics. I saw.

Melo's M4 came out beautiful, and there is just a bunch of stuff that will make people cringe.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

honestly im expecting the packs to be at least $350.....or they might adjust the price with how well they think it'll sell....i just cant see one set price for every pack
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Frank Gore 4 MVP​
T.e.A.m XBOX 360

i didnt look through all these pages, so is it one package every month or more than one pack a month ?

and any word on the price ?

TEAM YOU'RE NOT SMASHING
"It was all a dream, go clean yourself up."
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

My friend said he asked flipjays how much they're going to be and he said $310, but im not sure if thats right or not.

WILLINC- there are going to be 11 packs in total. 1 every month except for february. Feb is reserved specificaly for the 23s
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Quote:
we good. do not do it zeke. Curry, Q, and Miles...they're just going to throw up gang signs all day

maybe NT should set up campout summits within their cities..i was 19th on line at Paragon sports in NYC with 18 DMP's in the store...i shed tears on that one

We can make a profit off these packs in a few years. But in sayin that.. Ill jus be hyping up the whole pack issue. Lol.

^^ why not just let the people who want the pack, buy it?
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Quote:
we good. do not do it zeke. Curry, Q, and Miles...they're just going to throw up gang signs all day

Yo

I think its stupid to release a pack every month.

No way in the world i'ma be able to afford all this
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

If the pack is $310 wouldn't that make it more than the DMP? I guess JB can justify the price by saying they're OG colors and separately they'd be $160 each. I was expecting something like $280.
Looking for DTRT III, Melo II, and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

Can someone post pics of both?

Is it the X's that just came out a couple years ago and what xiii's are they excatly? I see people sayin shadow x's but it says grey-red. since when did shadows have any red in em'?

& smh at $310. only thing that will get me to spend that much are cool grey and clumbia xi's identical to the last ones that came out.
Code:
    TEAM YOU'RE NOT SMASHING"I'm not attracted to you in THAT way"New York Jets_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey Nets

Quote:
Can we say Quickstrikes?
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
~This Is How We Chill, From 93 'Til...~​
My freestyle talent overpowers brothers can't hack...it
They lack wit; we got the mack ish
93 'Til Infinity
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Back