New 3-D images of Jesus Christ vol: Is this the face of Jesus

Wasn't it said that the Shroud of turin was a painting by a famous painter (can't remember his name) and that he used his own blood to make the painting?

REAL-FACE-OF-JESUS.jpg

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by devildog1776

There is a physical description of Jesus in the bible.... Why do archiologist and the vatican refused to acknowledge it?.... This furthers the mental brainwashing and physcological warfare going against the black race..
How does this have anything to do against black people?
alien.gif

Always quick to pull the race card.
Always...
tired.gif

We'll never know what Jesus looks like and I'm perfectly okay with that. Some things are better off just left alone.

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by devildog1776

There is a physical description of Jesus in the bible.... Why do archiologist and the vatican refused to acknowledge it?.... This furthers the mental brainwashing and physcological warfare going against the black race..
How does this have anything to do against black people?
alien.gif

Always quick to pull the race card.
Always...
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

so.... he looks just like the jesus people have been portraying in media for the past century. fascinating.

Yeah lol so remind me why i care?  Wow i know what jesus looks like now so i am going to become a christian because he looks like this? Don't understand why we waste time on dumb stuff like this.

But thought he was dark skinned as well but media makes everyone white

Originally Posted by JinKazama

ummm yeah so basically they now have the face of the guy who pulled off one of the greatest cons in history. I could have sworn some Lab carbon dated the shroud back to miedival times
How did Jesus pull off one of the greatest cons?

I thought they already did this and he came out looking like Saddam Hussein.

Spoiler [+]
Anyone else think that Barack looks like Pharaoh Akhenaten and Michelle, Queen Tiye?
=

*Kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

ummm yeah so basically they now have the face of the guy who pulled off one of the greatest cons in history. I could have sworn some Lab carbon dated the shroud back to miedival times
He's talking about Cesare Borgia
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

He's talking about Cesare Borgia
laugh.gif

So what con did Cesare Borgia pull off then?

the shroud itself hasn't been proven as the one used on Jesus. all the fuss about this 3D image is moot.

Back
Top Bottom