|||--- NEW 50 Cent "Get Up" (VIDEO) "Before I Self Destruct" December 16th ---|||

I totally agree with the people saying the video had nothing to do with the lyrics...i also was thing like a club/party type scenario.
nerd.gif
To me it looks like a continuation of that video..

song not matching the video ftl

song is eh
grin.gif
, fam is slipping on the hooks

nice video, but damn i never knew he could bench that much. lol. guess them steroids really helped

why did he go to scotty? dre would have hooked it up on a smash first single. the song is lame. the video is interesting though.

Originally Posted by LB81986

Is this joint supposed to be 'To be continued' or something. Like, for Em's first single, he gets get out the chamber, then Dre, etc etc??
eyes.gif
Ahh I'm probably reaching...
nerd.gif

Naw that's what I think.

Dope **$ video btw.

What if Em came out with a Still E.M. or Forgot about Em type song as his 1st single?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

def expected some regular club video with the whole gunit sitting around showing chains and liquor but this was kinda crazy-

we'll prob will see more like this from 50 now that hes heavy into the movie game-

Originally Posted by DJ236

I totally agree with the people saying the video had nothing to do with the lyrics...i also was thing like a club/party type scenario.
nerd.gif
To me it looks like a continuation of that video..

I think so as well. Video and song are good in my book

"I have the savoir faire, I'm the reason everybody here...."
pimp.gif

the video and song didn't match too well..... but i like the track.... im expecting some crazy stuff on this album...

It's like watching 50 meet Gears of War.
From the looks of the video, i'm assuming the concept was somewhat affiliated with his new video game "Blood On The Sand"

Originally Posted by Kingtre

pimp.gif

def expected some regular club video with the whole gunit sitting around showing chains and liquor but this was kinda crazy-

we'll prob will see more like this from 50 now that hes heavy into the movie game-

Excataly, this vid is kind of like breathe of fresh air..Im sick of seeing the same damn video type for every track. With rappers just showing their chainssmackin a chicks behind the whole time. Good job Fif.

video is dope as hell...song is pretty good 2 a good hype track serves its purpose......but ppl sayin they lookin foward to the album but wen he delivers allthe hate come pouring out T.O.S perfect example
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom