NEW 95's on iD website *GO NOW*

haha alot of "tiffany" inspired, mine were just something i can wear everyday.
i also made the Kid Robots but those are already posted. here are mine

Ordered a pair of Tiffany inspired 95's, just realized they're ALL leather. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

^ Can't you cancel your order?
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

SLAM Ed:
A lot of those Tiff inspired ones look more Griff inspired.
That works, too. Griff is the man, so if they end up looking more like the Mariners aqua and less like Tiffany Diamond's aqua, then Ill rock 'em with my Mariners/Griffey jerseys.
happy.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

so its all leather?

...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

Quote:
Ordered a pair of Tiffany inspired 95's, just realized they're ALL leather
backtothefuturepartii2.jpg

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Rifle Jordan,

I made a wallpaper, then since im on a mac made a screen capture.
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Lets Go Irish

size twelve

Is that Tsing Tao? Are you an alcoholic? jk
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.

I killed two khaki pair a few days ago.

Can't wait until they arrive.

I love brown 95's.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

HK Feet :lol:
laugh.gif
76692626mt4.jpg

but i'd rather be with her

sneakerPlay_03_07.jsp

thinking about doing this. never ordered 95 id's though so im not sure if i really want to.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
WTB 2001 retro I black/ Royal Blue and Retro 1 Black/ Varstity Red sz 13 or 14

Props to Nike for adding the panel coloring, but I still think the older colors they had were better. Neon, infra, laser blue etc need to come back, as does seperate coloring for the eyelets/mesh covering. At the least, more color options.

^

honestly, man, those classic colors were up for like over a year. they've given us some different stuff to work with. you can't have everything. if nike let us do whatever we wanted on iD, then they may as well not release anything at all.

but i'd ratherher

Well just ordered a pair. I'm sure when they come in, a whole mess of people will order the same colorway
laugh.gif
Hopefully no one ordered it yet
KVN

Back
Top Bottom