New Adidas EQT B-Ball UPDATED Pics

THESE ARE MY PERSONAL PICS WHAT DO YOU THINK?
150982_988ddf1582_l.jpg

150988_200e9290ee_l.jpg

150990_0d8a81a31b_l.jpg

150989_2e8596b48f_l.jpg

Now here is an interesting sneaker that is going to be EXTREMELY limited to the public; only 500 pair are going to be made available worldwide. These kicks are the result of a new fashion company called ROBOTISTHEFUTURE and Adidas getting together for a sneaker collaboration.

I want them joints bad

"Bush lives in my backyard, he doesn't dare hop the fence"

They are really hot the color is simple but everything comes together to make it a dope pair of kicks. I thought they had already dropped though...any info please?????????????
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

There's an EQT runner I have seen at one footlocker but nowhere else. They were awesome but I don't know anything about those. Anyone know anything?
WTB OG White/Red Jordan XII BOX sz. 11...hit me up.
The Jordan Forum has made me a disgruntled member...

I'm feelin these a ton. Hot colorway.
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

They're nice but I like the Turquoise better. haveing a very hard time tracking these down. Any Info?
adidas-eqt-fuschia-prof.jpg
I don't wanna be like Mike, more like Po and Porter gettin shipments at the border​

Quote:
i really don't like any of these retro's, seem tacky to me. i was hoping to see some og colorways releasing.
It is not the NSA, CIA, or our countries leaders who are to blame for our current situation. Rather, it is us, the crippled faceless masses who have willingly traded our knowledge of the truth for a life of ease.​

yo donjuan, pm'd you 'bout the 3M's...hit me up please...
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

Quote:
There was wht/blk, blk/red, and the khaki/green. Those are all that there were. There was a nice selection of bootliners that you could buy seperately.
It is not the NSA, CIA, or our countries leaders who are to blame for our current situation. Rather, it is us, the crippled faceless masses who have willingly traded our knowledge of the truth for a life of ease.​

those are the dj clue/desert storms with at robot logo instead right?
"...and I've been dieting for months
eat my dreams for breakfast/ save my pride for work at lunch
next i dine on hope/ then lie high in the zone
then get the munchies while im sleep, next thing I know im awoke..."

The design is a bit ugly, but the concept is very cool.
It's something like Huarache from Nike. Soft in the inside but with support in the outside.

Back
Top Bottom