New Air Jordan PE Limited To 1,000 Pairs Coming

I'm pretty sure they said those deaths were unrelated to the foamposite release. They were just in the same general area as the release.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

dharv wrote:
For some strange reason I have a gut feeling Jordan Brand doesn't care if kids get injured or killed over his kicks. Why don't they just do an online release like the Eminem II's or Laser IV's? This eliminates these stores that play favoritism keeping pairs to themselves and all that. It also keeps these re-sellers looking for jobs. I guess it's all a part of a plan tho

You DO realize a lot of that also took place in the early 90's? 
Also, JB doesn't care about resellers...the average consumer does. They're tryin to get paid. That's it. 

No disrespect, but violence over shoes has been a problem since the early days of sneaker culture and is still a serious problem today. Extra measures definitely need to be taken at RDs to keep people safe imo.

[h1]12 robbed, 3 stabbed, 2 dead over $200 Nike Foamposite Release

tired.gif
   [/h1]
I agree with you 100% fambs

Thanks for the info but the hole limited thing is stupid IMO, everything should just be GR.

My Footlocker guy is the ordering manager for whole area here. He was sent to work the Footaction store during the All Star Game and is pretty high up. He's hearing Jordan Evolution.

Originally Posted by ericy5150

My Footlocker guy is the ordering manager for whole area here. He was sent to work the Footaction store during the All Star Game and is pretty high up. He's hearing Jordan Evolution.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Can we get something concrete please.........this is a big factor for a lot of ppl who still want the Ray 13's.  Were all hoping there will be another shot at getting them but it looks like JB is holdin true to their statement that it was a Boston only release  (I dont count the SoleFly Miami release cause it was one store and very random for them to get them)

Yo STEEZ, is there anymore info on this or can you shed some light on the buzz on this release and what youve recently heard???  Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Looks like the 13s so Ray Allen Away kicks?
That's what I thought based on the silhouette...

I wouldn't mind seeing a black and clover XIII drop.

Boston finally getting some love as far as colorways go is never a bad thing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by natisfynest

those XI are terrible
The fact that they are "limited" will make people go crazy
XI is the MOST hyped shoe, even if they released a brown one with feathers all the hypes would go crazy simple because its an XI

To be honest, I actually like those XI's, even though the green sole does make them look sort of fake. I hope they drop the Milwaukee Bucks XV. Not many people like the XV, but in just the right color it can be a good shoe

your dude is a flop, DEFINalty NOT EVOLUTION.
embarassed.gif

I would kill for a XII.
devil.gif

If them XIs drop.....
sick.gif

Can't wait to see what the shoe is.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

your dude is a flop, DEFINalty NOT EVOLUTION.
embarassed.gif

I wouldn't rule out a team J completely.
Steez's post does not confirm nor deny a numbered J or a team J.
All is still up in the air a this moment, but don't forget Ray did wear the Evolution's for the 3 point contest.

Jordan-Evolution-85-Ray-Allen-PE.jpg

If these do in fact release, I would've preferred a black/green colorway.

Originally Posted by dharv

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

You DO realize a lot of that also took place in the early 90's? 
Also, JB doesn't care about resellers...the average consumer does. They're tryin to get paid. That's it. 

No disrespect, but violence over shoes has been a problem since the early days of sneaker culture and is still a serious problem today. Extra measures definitely need to be taken at RDs to keep people safe imo.

[h1]12 robbed, 3 stabbed, 2 dead over $200 Nike Foamposite Release

tired.gif
   [/h1]
I agree with you 100% fambs
My old manager told me when the VI/XI DMP released some white kid got jumped for his pair when he was waiting to get picked up by his parents at the glendale mall (I think not sure was in So Cal) and then foot locker felt bad and gave him another pair 

Back
Top Bottom