New air jordan retro XI concord 2010 in Nelly video ?

this video is hella old, but i get what you're saying. JB should have released the concords last year. hopefully, we'll get them this year.

Originally Posted by Iondajayz

Why were you watching a Nelly video?
laugh.gif

nelly was that dude circa...2000-2002

on another note, this thread is stupidly confusing...seems like there's 10 different conversations being held.

damn good looking out op!that video had some fire....n did anybody catch the exclusive fire red 3s??hmmm....

Originally Posted by east99

this video is hella old, but i get what you're saying. JB should have released the concords last year. hopefully, we'll get them this year.

I get what you're saying too, fam. I speak for myself here, but if they're planning on making them look all the other recent XI releases, then they should just not drop these. It really is ashamed to say, that people would actually buy a pair of concords with the cdp mold!!!! The space jams and Blk/varsity-red XIs are black based shoes, so it's a little harder to tell how bad they screwed us on the patent on these releases. But if they do this to a white based sneaker with black patent, people are going to be able to see how jacked up they look from yards away!!! I think even hypebeast would make fun of these. Only the most desperate sneaker heads (thirsty) would give them 175$ just to say that they own a pair of concords.

Like I said, I speak for myself here, but if JB isn't going to do it right then don't do it at all.

Back
Top Bottom