New air jordan retro XI concord 2010 in Nelly video ?

I did Stop it at the 1.52 second  and I wonder if those are the new Jordan XI´s concord bec the Jumpman on the left shoe is pointing backwards like the Space Jams 09..
what do you guys think ??

Those are samples provided by JB. The I's and III's make that a dead giveaway. Since they are promoting the shoes, it makes sense for JB to just give them the normal samples they always provide for special events.

Nelly
smh.gif

welcome to NT 2010, OP. (btw, I'm not new, don't mind the sn)

please read the rules before making threads, especially ones like this. u will be banned.

Originally Posted by bel air

please read the rules before making threads, especially ones like this. u will be banned.
why would he be banned who are you? the hall monitor?

laugh.gif

Another mini mod

BTW Those Katrina IIIs are
pimp.gif

i didnt even play the video but im assuming your talking about that stepped on my J's nonsense the video is old and all of us have seen the shoes in it before in pics that were posted years ago

laugh.gif
 this guy

I hope the concords do come out man, I would cop 2 pairs of those

tired.gif

tired.gif
  SMH at the Nelly..
smh.gif

Why would those be the "2010" Concords, if that video is more than 2 years old?

laugh.gif

Oh man, it must be that time of the month when new members are welcomed to the party, but bring soda instead of beer.

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

laugh.gif

Another mini mod

BTW Those Katrina IIIs are
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

please be a part of the SOLUTION, rather than the PROBLEM.

NTer who made this thread, please read this: http://niketalk.com/topic/2204

TABOO THREADS
ijapino said this:
We're always discussing about how we can make this forum better. And asI was contemplating this, I decided that a good idea would be to starta list andget people's opinions....

It seems like everyday we get people posting topics which generate alot of hate. This is usually due to the posts being:

a) Pointless
b) Asked often/repeatedly
c) Uninformed/late

These are topics that are not totally against the Niketalk R.O.C.however, are quite frowned upon because of the lack of creativity andbecause we've seenthem a MILLION times. Theres nothing new about it. It's the same thingover and over.

So I figured why not come up with a list of post topics which aredeemed "taboo" within our Jordan Brand Forum community. I think thiscan be a veryuseful list to those "newer" members who are excited about unleashing abunch of topics in which they think has never been posted before...

im not trying to be negative, or a  mini mod, or a "hall monitor" (
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
)

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Why would those be the "2010" Concords, if that video is more than 2 years old?

laugh.gif

Oh man, it must be that time of the month when new members are welcomed to the party, but bring soda instead of beer.

that's what i thought after i clicked the link, lock it up

Back
Top Bottom