New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

I can't even front. After trying them on, I'm pissed on the whole toebox situation. Mine don't fit big by any means, but the toebox is stillcrumpled up like a mutha.

Selling them crossed my mind, but a half-size down won't fit, so I guess I'm stuck with what I've got. When it boils down to it, these are too illto sell off.

*Curses Nike for making me damned if I do, damned if I dont'* Bastards.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I can't even front. After trying them on, I'm pissed on the whole toebox situation. Mine don't fit big by any means, but the toebox is still crumpled up like a mutha.

Selling them crossed my mind, but a half-size down won't fit, so I guess I'm stuck with what I've got. When it boils down to it, these are too ill to sell off.

*Curses Nike for making me damned if I do, damned if I dont'* Bastards.

Dude just use the heel cups. Works for me.

^The blue toe structures were not slated to release in the states. I saw a few people selling B-Grades, but I am not sure if they were from European/UKoutlets. There are a few overseas sites selling them, but for $200.00+ excluding shipping.

^The blue toe structures were not slated to release in the states. I saw a few people selling B-Grades, but I am not sure if they were from European/UK outlets. There are a few overseas sites selling them, but for $200.00+ excluding shipping.
According to someone from the AM Fam thread, the B grades blue toes landed in the outlet in Floriday. Of course, they should be long gone now.

I have a question regarding the sizing:

Those of you saying to go half a size down:

-go a half size down in terms of the "true" size?

or

-go a half size down in terms of the "air max" size?

I am asking because my true size is 11.5 (fitted) but I have to wear size 12 in the air maxes.

Thanks in advance.

^^get a 11.5....we share the same sizing issue. most of my jordans are 11.5.....most dunks are 11/11.5......and all of my air maxes are 12(which is why ididn't hesitate to get a size 12 in these)

Anyone know any spots in the Bronx that has these?! The spot around my house has them but not in my size

well my friends mutt stepped on my pair and i need some advice on how to clean the white tobox part of the shoe...
any advice would be greatly apreaciated..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RunningoftheCarmines

I have a question regarding the sizing:

Those of you saying to go half a size down:

-go a half size down in terms of the "true" size?

or

-go a half size down in terms of the "air max" size?

I am asking because my true size is 11.5 (fitted) but I have to wear size 12 in the air maxes.

Thanks in advance.
I'd say go half a size down from what you would wear in air maxes so go with an 11.5

Purchased the "first" colorway of the air structures in a size 12 (wear 12 in everything except AF1's, 11.5) from NT in Oregon. They were huge! Proper shipped a size 11.5 of the "second" colorway yesterday and it fits much better. Definitely go a .5 size down.

aside from being a good looking shoe...this is so comfortable...i got my true size and these fit just fine....those toebox creasing aint a big deal

The toe box situation is not as bad as everybody is making it out to be. It's sad that we're worried about natural creasing. Keeping shoes"uncreased" is very overrated...

BTW, I'd recommend going true-to-size on these

Back
Top Bottom