New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^get a 11.5....we share the same sizing issue. most of my jordans are 11.5.....most dunks are 11/11.5......and all of my air maxes are 12(which is why i didn't hesitate to get a size 12 in these)
Originally Posted by bak ymmij

I'd say go half a size down from what you would wear in air maxes so go with an 11.5
Alright, thanks guys

Originally Posted by xreed

i'll pass. look like some 90's reeboks

you say that like this is a bad thing
grin.gif

Hey guys the CabDvStore is still holding some pairs they have 5 pairs of size 13 still for retail $105+$10 shipping Hit them up for online orders atCabDvStore@gmail.com or call them 610-955-4472 in case you missed the entire thread they hooked over 100 people up off of NikeTalk! EARLY!
i hope that helps someone.
Oh yeah i will drop a little info for next year this time...
There will be a quickstrike and hyperstrike version of the air structure done up by my new fav. spotin Italy so look for these spring 2009 og type of colorways no zebra crap!

Originally Posted by LilAIPHI

There will be a quickstrike and hyperstrike version of the air structure done up by my new fav. spot in Italy so look for these spring 2009 og type of colorways no zebra crap!

These better have the same creased mesh toes and materials as the first Structure retros
pimp.gif

For anybody who's interested in the second joints that came out with the print on the back ....urban outfitters got 8-13 minus 8.5 up...hope it helps...

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

For anybody who's interested in the second joints that came out with the print on the back ....urban outfitters got 8-13 minus 8.5 up...hope it helps...
Thanks for the info, but
sick.gif
at the leather...

14303507_40_e

Walked into Champs Sports today and bought some force fields specifically for the structures.

vsp5jt.jpg

can't believe i'm sayin how much i like the inserts, makes it a lil cramped, but hey it def. helps

anyone with blk or blue toes in a 9.5, holla at me ASAP- got mad kicks to trade- good pickup with the force fields, look so fresh daaznfella

I still rock them proudly without force fields
laugh.gif

I've worn them a good 10-15 times; they still look pretty good aside from some very minor paint chipping (barely noticeable).

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Walked into Champs Sports today and bought some force fields specifically for the structures.

vsp5jt.jpg

can't believe i'm sayin how much i like the inserts, makes it a lil cramped, but hey it def. helps
See the way your left foot looks? That's what I just can't get down with, as beautiful as these are. And if you have force fields on in thatpic, are they really working?

^I think the left one is without the forcefield, and the right foot is with the force field. Looks like he was doing a comparison.

i really want these but not if the quality isnt present, hows everything else besides the toe box? if i wear a 10.5 should get a 10 is it really that much of adifference?....im pissed i slept on these...i might have to buy these off the "bay"

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

if u get em a 1/2 a size down u don't need force fields....

Eh, I got them a half size down from what I wear in Air Maxes and the toe box gets all warped when I put them on. Not as bad as the left foot indude's pic, but def noticeable enough. Don't know if I'd go buy something to put in my shoe and maybe make them uncomfortable though.

Back
Top Bottom