New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

For those of you that haven't been paying attention...

YES THESE WILL BE OUT HERE IN THE US LATER THIS MONTH!!!!

great news . i cant wait for these to drop . do you know if both colorways are dropping thismonth ?

These aren't that bad and I wouldn't mind picking up a pair with a discount, but there are just too many other sneakers coming out that take priorityover these.

They look comfortable and good for casual wear and casual walking.

Originally Posted by chiggafied

Who's your source? And what's the exact drop date?

My source??? My source is this thread because I actually take the time to go back and READ IT!!!! If you go back a few pages you'll see on almost everypage there is someone confirming they WILL drop in the US and If you go back just ONE page you would see that LilAIPHI said the exact date they will be shipping from Nike distribution centers!!!! But yetpeople STILL contiune to ask... "Are these gonna drop in the US?" SMH... Don't people take the time to read anymore?

Originally Posted by metalmaned

My source??? My source is this thread because I actually take the time to go back and READ IT!!!! If you go back a few pages you'll see on almost every page there is someone confirming they WILL drop in the US and If you go back just ONE page you would see that LilAIPHI said the exact date they will be shipping from Nike distribution centers!!!! But yet people STILL contiune to ask... "Are these gonna drop in the US?" SMH... Don't people take the time to read anymore?
ahem! brother!

My source??? My source is this thread because I actually take the time to go back and READ IT!!!! If you go back a few pages you'll see on almost every page there is someone confirming they WILL drop in the US and If you go back just ONE page you would see that LilAIPHI said the exact date they will be shipping from Nike distribution centers!!!! But yet people STILL contiune to ask... "Are these gonna drop in the US?" SMH... Don't people take the time to read anymore?

So, when are they releasing?

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

So, when are they releasing?

READ what I wrote and take the journey my post suggests and you can assume your stores wil be getting them within a week from that date...

Guys i now have 2 more confirmed dates for you in regards to the USA releases!!! But my pminbox is overloaded if you want these dates and more info now please email me at: AirDv23@gmail.com

First round of structures coming into stores around the 23rd leaving nike the 18th
Second round meaning all the stores that didnt recieve em by the first date around valentines day

please email me if you need help determining a spot near you to grab them or somewhere for retail+shipping online.

Thanks!

The waiting game is never fun - especially when you know that others across the pond already are rocking what you want to grab. It took more than a decade anda half for the Nike Air Structures to come back, but have released in the UK and mainland Europe already.

With a delivery of 3/1 Stateside, patience will be needed unless one is ready to shell out big now that the US dollar is far from worth its weight in gold.Overkill has both colors of the men's release for 120€ for Euro heads and approx $156 ?! for US residents.

again these will retail for $105.00 so do not let stores cheat you out of your money you should only be paying box price + tax if applicable in your state!

LilAIPHI,

Thanks for your information! If it's not a lot of trouble, can you inform us on the approximate launch date or month for the White.Grey.Purple.Redcolorway?
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

ILLustRAYt and others unfortunatley the purples are an overseas exclusive color :/ next on my list of to be released structures are the vivid blue's

Originally Posted by LilAIPHI

Guys i now have 2 more confirmed dates for you in regards to the USA releases!!! But my pm inbox is overloaded if you want these dates and more info now please email me at: AirDv23@gmail.com

First round of structures coming into stores around the 23rd leaving nike the 18th
Second round meaning all the stores that didnt recieve em by the first date around valentines day

please email me if you need help determining a spot near you to grab them or somewhere for retail+shipping online.

Thanks!
Thanks for coming in here and clearing this up but I'm sure 2 posts below this someone will be asking the RD...
roll.gif

That really sucks those Purple joints are gonna be Euro only, now I gotta cop a pair online I guess... Ohh well..

Guys i now have 2 more confirmed dates for you in regards to the USA releases!!! But my pm inbox is overloaded if you want these dates and more info now please email me at: AirDv23@gmail.com

Thanks!
Thanks for coming in here and clearing this up but I'm sure 2 posts below this someone will be asking the RD...
roll.gif

That really sucks those Purple joints are gonna be Euro only, now I gotta cop a pair online I guess... Ohh well..

That does suck the purple color is Euro only, but if I had to pick, I would rather have theinfrared/vivid blue color here.

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but are the infrared/vivid blues droppingin mall-based stores like Foot Locker?

It's good to know that these shoes will be available in the US. I just wished they were under $100.

^Yeah, I was also wondering on the availibility of these...I am assuming that I won't be able to get them from stores like Footlocker, but you never know.

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

^Yeah, I was also wondering on the availibility of these...I am assuming that I won't be able to get them from stores like Footlocker, but you never know.

I actually just answered my own question when I ventured off in the Team Air Max post. Someone said that they wouldn't hit mall stores and that they're an urban release.
tired.gif

ILLustRAYt and others unfortunatley the purples are an overseas exclusive color :/ next on my list of to be released structures are the vivid blue's
Another 2008 prospect bites the dust
frown.gif
. First the Chlorophyllsnow the Stabs...

LilAIPHI,

Thank you for your information once again.

Back
Top Bottom