New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

Has anyone dealt with LilAIPHI? He is the guy that posted a lot of info about these andis pre-selling them for $115. I sent him a Paypal payment a while back, then he refunded it, and now he wants me to send the payment to a paypal account withno transactions. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with dude. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Dunkhead08

The DMV area will be receiving these shortly a store in the area is waiting on there shipment

Are SportsZones or DTLR's getting these? I called a Sports Zone and they said that there were some new boxes in the back but they didn't know whatwas in them.
indifferent.gif
@ shoe stores, yo.

I have been waiting for these shoes ever since I saw them one of the issues of Complex magazine. Didn't know they were going to be that popular here.

NYC heads,

if Alife still has those blue toes, can someone be kind enough to pick me up a 8.5 ? Thanks

NTSF still had them this afternoon. Ordered my two pairs from them. Very helpful as well.

got my pair
pimp.gif
this is the only sneaker ive actually thought of gettin twopairs, i messed up my infareds and i regreted not gettin another pair.

eb33p4.jpg
To whoever called these flimsy, he's right.....there is not much to the upper, especially by thetoebox.

Just copped em at NT Beverly Hills for $100... Undefeated Santa Monica was sold out, and they told me La Brea was sold out also.

Check Niketown (they seem to be getting them in now) and/or check Nort. Unless Alife restocked, they're probably sold out (unless that sz 13 is stillthere)

Back
Top Bottom