New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Copped with the code for $70, good looks homie
pimp.gif
Waiting out the storm *****
pimp.gif
tell em again homie!

Man missed out on a size 10! Reminds me of the time I missed out on the infrared 90's. OH well. I will be checking this thread often!

Placed another order for an 11.5 and 12. I'm still debating on which one fits me better. The 11.5 fit me a little snugg around the front of the foot at itswidest point but aren't creased up. The 12s fit me better but crease up around the front of the foot. Decisions decisions.

By the way, if anyone has a fatwallet.com accout you get 6% back on purchases at NDC. So I ended up paying $71.58/pair shipped.

Placed another order for an 11.5 and 12. I'm still debating on which one fits me better. The 11.5 fit me a little snugg around the front of the foot at its widest point but aren't creased up. The 12s fit me better but crease up around the front of the foot. Decisions decisions.
I had the same happen to me but with 10.5 and 11...but I went ahead and took the 11 just because when I wear them I wanna be comfortable. I aintstressin on the creases.

Man I was on there earlier today but I had to go to work and they are already sold out! There's no way I can get these anywhere for that price SMFH!

Does niketown usually send an email confirmation..all my order says so far is in progress..

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

I heard there is a second shipment of these coming....will NDC restock too?

When I was looking to place my order on the phone, the Nike customer service rep said they may get another shipment at the end of March.

theres a size 9 left on ndc for anyone thats looking...(dont forget the 30% off code!)

EDIT:
never mind only 13, 14, and 15's left

Damn. Dudes are STILL thirst for these like that?! This has gotta be an all-time hype level for a Nike runner. Never in my life would I think I'd see aStructure sell out like this. Half of the heads fiendin' didn't have any idea what these were before they were retroed. But, they really are THAT ill.

That said, glad I got my pairs.

WOW, i just got my size 14 for $82.38!!!!
I thought i missed out on these and now i got them for under retail, thanks NT and WestCoastNike!!!!!

lol^
sounded like a commercial.
how do these run and how comfy are they?
i'm still so iffy on wanting these. btw with so many people buying them i haven't seen ONE person in NY with them.

^^what part of ny are you in? they have amazing comfort by the way..very light on your feet..and it seems like there is quite a bit of cushionin..i bought asecond pair..just so i can keep it on wraps..i plan on wearin mine when the good ny weather comes around..i wear a 9.5-10 usually so i copped a 10 they fitfine but they crease up in the front bad so then i bought a 9.5 from niketown..so i will see how that fits come monday that's when i should have it..

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

lol^
sounded like a commercial.
how do these run and how comfy are they?
i'm still so iffy on wanting these. btw with so many people buying them i haven't seen ONE person in NY with them.

I guess you don't see me too often...I usually wear mine once a week.

Back
Top Bottom