NEW AIR TRAINER I Vol. WallyHopp *UPDATE* PG.1

a lot of potential... too much pink and the subtle orange massacred it
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace
WTB: SZ11-11.5 KASHIMA ANTLER AM97, AIR MAX 03 METALLIC RED​

soooooooooooooooooooo fresh. i hope that they're GR :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

I gotta Nike box where my heart used to be.

Men should pass on pink (shoes).

But..... for these I will make an exception.

They just look clean.
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan V Retro (blk/mettallic silver-fire red)

does nike remember what they made these shoes for?

pink on a USEABLE cross trainer just doesnt seem right. its like they make these shoes unuseable for their actual use. I actually cross trainer in most of my shoes. cant do much in LS colorways imo.

who comes up with these choices. infrared on the other hand wouldve blown everyone away.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

feelin em, hopefully you hypebeast don't blow this is up if it's true...
"It's better to always wear the same thing and know that people are liking you, and not the you your clothes make."

Where is my Bottle of Pepto.......
I May Need It also.....lol.....
They Look Ahhhhhhhhh
Maybe in Due Time They Will Grow on People....."Maybe"
"Just Do It"

could anybody do a PS of these where th pink is replaced by infrared or lime (or what ever color, not pink?)
i have tried it myself, but really i am bad in PS..but atleast, its not that horrible pink :tongue:
tongue.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​
Keeping Vintage Nike alive on Niketalk!

throw some black laces,or even that yellewish/orangeish color i think that will tone down the pink.
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

freak, i think somebody with more PS skills can do that, for me it was already hard to do that, but def would have copped it with that yellowish color, bc i cant myself imagine wearing a shoe with that sort of pink

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

kapepper, I bet andre wish we had hafl that hair he did in your avy. I like the pink thou i got 2 tees with pink in them that i havent worn yet cuz theres no ill pink kicks,and the price union 180's a too high for what im willing to pay.
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

Thanks Kaotic....even wonder if nike people ever do these PS things and represent them to a focus group; i cant imagine anybody would choose the oink ones:

My top three:

1. the kahki ones (these would def be copped if released)
2. the green ones
3. the yellowones

Btw: nice infrared!
hahha LOL yes freak, his hair i so iconic forf the eighties!!!

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Materials look cool, but colors are gay. A pink AT1 is as stupid as it gets... oh and the yellow velcro doesn't even match with the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom