NEW AIR TRAINER I Vol. WallyHopp *UPDATE* PG.1

The buzz around the Air Trainer 1 has been revived. The Air Trainer has been a popular canvas for different colorways this year with the recent release of the Air Trainer III and Dawn of the Dead Air Trainer 1 SB in the pipeline. This latest sample is a black/pink colorway with the slightest hint of orange on the forefoot velcro strap. No word yet on a release date or whether these will make it through

53esoi9.jpg

6ft4h9t.jpg

very nice imo

*UPDATE*
Another shoe has surfaced from the impressive Nike Tech Pack project. The latest release consists of black/pink and yellow/white colorways of the Air Trainer 1. Both employ a mix of suede and leather and feature a speckled gray midsole. Look for these quickstrike Air Trainer 1s to release this Saturday, September 22nd at Classickicks and other select Nike accounts
63b4gfm.jpg

4z8u7v8.jpg

quality looks very nice, and is that a canvas heel? very nice but im not sure about pink for me....

I can see some potential in the shoe.
"It's SHOWTIME!"
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Those are pretty alright..........
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

In a different colorway its a dope shoe.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

remond me of kid robot airmax 1s
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

Nike finally has decided to put circus/carnival cotton candy on AT1 retros.... Man & I thought they had run out of wack ideas.

What up Wally - the only thing that comes close to being attractive on that shoe is the speckled midsole <sigh>

i lvove trainers as well and the only reason i'm considering even picking these up is cuz they trainers but otherwise i don't do pink.... no dipset.

maybe they can be customised

And now back to business

Back
Top Bottom