NEW-Al Roker Reports:Marijuana Inc.-10PM EST

i3vudi.jpg

Marijuana: It's the most popular illicit drug in America, and a multi-billion dollar industry. Could it be growing in your neighborhood? Al Roker reports on this illegal phenomenon and its implications and also takes a close look at California, one of the 13 states that has decriminalized marijuana for medical use.
about to come on in a few on MSNBC

Will not be watching. I don't support the increase in use of heavy drugs such as marijuana. First comes pot, then heroin. That's what me old dad toldme, anyways.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

This has been getting a lot of press lately. Hopefully Florida does the same as Cali
i really don't see FL decriminalizing it. i bet MN will within a few years though.

^^^
sarcasm i hope

tuning in now.

Havent smoked since a week before senior prom (o4) but i think about it all the time.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Will not be watching. I don't support the increase in use of heavy drugs such as marijuana. First comes pot, then heroin. That's what me old dad told me, anyways.
don't forget the new danger from marijuana being stronger than ever.

Will not be watching. I don't support the increase in use of heavy drugs such as marijuana. First comes pot, then heroin. That's what me old dad told me, anyways.

210.jpg

Originally Posted by dugtrio

This has been getting a lot of press lately. Hopefully Florida does the same as Cali
i really don't see FL decriminalizing it. i bet MN will within a few years though.

Me neither smh

Indeed. Mariuana potency has increased exponentially since the 1970s. "Mary Jane" will turn our kids into zombies by the year 2020.

Chea.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo I LOL'd when that dumb DEA bird said that, she said "weed isnt like it used to be its more potent and dangerous than ever now"
roll.gif

but yea MJ has been getting ALOT of press lately, maybe time has come!

pimp.gif
@ minneapolis being liberal as hell.

laugh.gif
i was rollin too, like ok so it's stronger. what are you gonna have a dangerousamount of sleep?

You know, I was talking to some old timers who have been growing weed since the 70's and they told me back then it was just as strong as it is now. Theonly difference is there is a lot more quality out there and back then you ran into crap a lot.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i was rollin too, like ok so it's stronger. what are you gonna have a dangerous amount of sleep?
laugh.gif
When the dude said "You cant overdose on weed anddie... you might sleep really well that night though."

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i was rollin too, like ok so it's stronger. what are you gonna have a dangerous amount of sleep?
A lot of cops won't even do anything if you have a dime or less on you.

There have been multiple occasions when I either had some on me or smelled profusely of it, and cops didn't do anything. Once, going into target, the dudeon guard called me over to him, laughed, and told me to have a nice day.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Ive watched it and its really how it is up here
pimp.gif

CALI > USA
yea right
laugh.gif

cali wins when it comes to MJ though, but B.C. Canada> CALI

born and raised in Cali. and i couldn't agreen any more. BC maui wowie> Cali Maui Wowie

Back
Top Bottom