new Ancient Aliens episode tonight, who's watching?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
will watch eventually

I was really interested and intrigued by the show with it's first few installments a few years back but now it just seems like a joke.

Same select "experts" just asking questions that come off more and more as clowns with the questions they asked. The orange guy with the wild hair and the radio guy are the most suspect. Aliens caused the black plague? Aliens provided the tech for Nazis? What if some of the nazi generals were aliens in disguise? It's shh like that brings me back to the pyramid talk. Like Germans or Africans couldn't simply be that smart. I mean think about it if the aliens are choosing pharaohs and Hitler we already lost. I'm surprised they didn't straight up say in "question form" nazis traded jews for the h-bomb.

There were actually things to look in to that seemed mysterious enough and I am a skeptic but shh gone too far.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

......jersey shore though?
Hey man I look forward to watching it...I don't watch any reality-scripted t.v. except this and it does not fail to deliver.
I was all into these conspiracy theories for a while but when you look at it, what the hell are YOU gonna do about it...all you can really do is propose ideas on it and talk about it, not ever really do anything about it though.

I remain aware of the possibilities but i'm not letting it ruin my fun at the same time.

smokin.gif

OD amounts of things to watch tonight but the games first of course.

Got the shore recording, ill catch a rerun of AA later tonight.

Sol, their just alternate theories man, their just speculating because those feats that were accomplished seem almost impossible today.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I was really interested and intrigued by the show with it's first few installments a few years back but now it just seems like a joke.

Same select "experts" just asking questions that come off more and more as clowns with the questions they asked. The orange guy with the wild hair and the radio guy are the most suspect. Aliens caused the black plague? Aliens provided the tech for Nazis? What if some of the nazi generals were aliens in disguise? It's shh like that brings me back to the pyramid talk. Like Germans or Africans couldn't simply be that smart. I mean think about it if the aliens are choosing pharaohs and Hitler we already lost. I'm surprised they didn't straight up say in "question form" nazis traded jews for the h-bomb.

There were actually things to look in to that seemed mysterious enough and I am a skeptic but shh gone too far.
Theory is the key word. Also Nazis and Aliens has always been talked about...especially in comics and such in the 40s and 50s.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Theory is the key word. Also Nazis and Aliens has always been talked about...especially in comics and such in the 40s and 50s.
My point exactly. Shh just lost all credibility in my eyes.

There's a difference between theorizing and baseless speculation just because you don't accept explanations. The Puma Punku site was one thing, that got me thinking but they're obviously just stringing this as long as they can propping up any conspiracy or mystery out there.

Won't be surprised at the  "Did Aliens Kill JFK?" episode. What could have been their role? What if they were in league with Cuba? or the Soviets? How else can you explain the trajectory of the bullet and where Oswald was placed during the shooting?

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif

alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom