new Ancient Aliens episode tonight, who's watching?

[table][tr][td]307 (23)[/td][td]"Aliens, Plagues and Epidemics"[/td][td]September 8, 2011 (2011-09-08)[/td][/tr][tr][td]This episode suggests that some microscopic lifeforms may have been extraterrestrial life that found its way to Earth on meteorites from other worlds. [/td][/tr][/table]

nerd.gif

mbubd2.jpg

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

they feedin you lies for the eyes of the viewers and the prize $$$

eb8152e79ca726ea9fb4101dc775b71d1955a6e.gif

I completely forgot the new season had even started airing
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif
. I love the perspectives they bring to the table. some are a bit far fetched for me but a lot of it is really eye opening. I'm gonna need to catch up but technically doesn't all microbial life have extraterrestrial origin? 

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

. I love the perspectives they bring to the table. some are a bit far fetched for me but a lot of it is really eye opening. I'm gonna need to catch up but technically doesn't all microbial life have extraterrestrial origin? 
Not technically true.
There is the theory of panspermia that suggests that biologically complex molecules attached to some meteor or something might have landed on the earth and evolved but to assert that ALL of it came from there suggests that you have the absolute answer to this question. 

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

- i dont know, but i was geeked when i seen it was a new episode airing. went to wiki and discovered that its in its third season.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

......jersey shore though?
Hey man I look forward to watching it...I don't watch any reality-scripted t.v. except this and it does not fail to deliver.
I was all into these conspiracy theories for a while but when you look at it, what the hell are YOU gonna do about it...all you can really do is propose ideas on it and talk about it, not ever really do anything about it though.

I remain aware of the possibilities but i'm not letting it ruin my fun at the same time.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

......jersey shore though?

I remain aware of the possibilities but i'm not letting it ruin my fun at the same time.

....telling.

- but then it all depends on what one chooses to call 'fun'.

I have this is on HD season recording. Thursday is the best day for new shows. Ancient Aliens, Jersey Shore, Wilfred, Louie

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

roll.gif
at that pic

-
laugh.gif
, thats my man's though. and im sorry, but that picture sums him up pretty good.

- everytime i see that dudes hair im just like
30t6p3b.gif
. i mean, you make all the sense in the world, but you make it hard to believe you with that wig man  
roll.gif

I stopped really watching it a while back...Anytime I'd catch an episode it seemed to me like they were taking away from the intelligence of the indigenous people of that area/time and making it seem like aliens built all of the incredible structures and systems that have been preserved (quite well, I may add) all of this time.

That's not to say that I don't find it interesting, and I liked watching it when they actually gave credit to the people, but it always seemed like they were suggesting that it would be impossible for people to have built the things they feature on the show. They can't just say Egyptians knew more about Geometry than we do now and therefore they created the Pyramids which still stand today....It had to be aliens giving them instruction and tools to do so.

Meh.

Originally Posted by soltheman

I stopped really watching it a while back...Anytime I'd catch an episode it seemed to me like they were taking away from the intelligence of the indigenous people of that area/time and making it seem like aliens built all of the incredible structures and systems that have been preserved (quite well, I may add) all of this time.

That's not to say that I don't find it interesting, and I liked watching it when they actually gave credit to the people, but it always seemed like they were suggesting that it would be impossible for people to have built the things they feature on the show. They can't just say Egyptians knew more about Geometry than we do now and therefore they created the Pyramids which still stand today....It had to be aliens giving them instruction and tools to do so.

Meh.
I gotta co-sign this.

WILL DOWNLOAD

ITS CRAZY CAUSE BACK IN THE 90S STUFF LIKE THIS WOULD NEVER BE ON THE "HISTORY" CHANNEL

LOVE IT HOW THEY KEEP UP WITH THE NEW INFO BEING PUT OUT THERE

MIGHT MILK THIS SHOW TILL THEY "PROVE" ALIENS ARE REAL TO THE MEDIA THEN MAKE A MOVIE
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom