NEW APPAREL BRAND : : : RSVP 4 LAUNCH PARTY update pg9

Lol, oh ok I see how it is.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest[/center][/b][/i][/font]

what market are you targeting exactly?

I understand the desire for im guessing a simple yet appealing line catoring to a wide age range, but what aspect of this line is going to seperate you from the many others who think the exact same? (in doing your research you should know how thick the fashion industry is) What aesthetics are you going for?

your marketing approaches are ALWAYS on point, @#%$ the business card itself is well constructed, simple, and eye-catching. Before I make an opinion I must see the end product.

Quote:
Last I checked...I've seen those PFK tees you are refering to in the streets...that means they sell...at whatever rate.
:wink:
wink.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
"EQAUL OPPORTUNITY RACIST"
O.G. Member DreadHeadTHE MANGO JUICE KEEPS DRIPPIN

Shuman raise some good questions that apply to every new business and those questions should be answered on a business plan. I was reading this interview today and it applies to every new tshirt or clothing company.

"Format: Do you think the sneaker design market is becoming saturated?
Shinichi Izaki: To view the market on a business level, yes. However I feel that there is limitless creative potential out there. Theres still a lot of room to move with regard to design, materials, applications, and a more seamless merging of performance and lifestyle. "
Good interview
formatmag.com/fashion/ext.../kiks-tyo/

I think the mens fashion game is saturated but with all the same theme(skulls,chains,nake chicks, jordan refernce etc). There are alot of other themes that are untouched.

STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

Shuman...my target audience is the same as most brands we all cater to. I do know how saturated the market is. I get asked to design for people all the time...guys who have no real vision but just want to have a line.

I honestly dont know how my initial drop will be percieved but my spring goodies are monster.

I have spent countless hours on each design and have had more email exchanges witg my printer than with my girlfriend. Longevity has been implemented into the plan.

If yall ride wit me you'll see. Its been a stressful and expensive road.

Keep ya eyes peeled.

The comment about PFK was just to shut Glennn up. I dont know how well they really do. I know 10 Deep has been puttin in work for like a decade.
Sig check...
MY CITY NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE ME
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.
WITH WHAT I AM COOKING IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW...
DC WILL HAVE YET ANOTHER ASTERISK ON THE MAP.

so the fakebusters joint is yours lavan?

is that the first design on your line?

shoot me a sample of the flyer dude..

Good Luck Bruh.. Im with you.. even from the Beav....

L.A. Collab in the future?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Scarecrow got a brain!

Who knew?

:lol:
laugh.gif

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

funny Kev :lol:
laugh.gif
I been using my time as productive as possible. gaining enough, not to much, but enough knowledge in what I want to do.

thanks tactusjack I got an investor or two to please. so the research gotta be on point.

good stuff Levan
Quote:
...guys who have no real vision but just want to have a line.
:evil:
devil.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
:b
tongue.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
"EQAUL OPPORTUNITY RACIST"
O.G. Member DreadHeadTHE MANGO JUICE KEEPS DRIPPIN

so lavan isnt the only one with a t shirt line now eh?

what you got cooking shuman...

whats your timeline looking like?

9/31/07? or 08...

thats hot tho..

just like the store bit. first no one, then everyone...

kewl stuff!

So are people generally feeling the fakebusters joint or what? I did that design to showcase my talent. Making a name for myself as an artist is my ultimate goal...making money comes second to that. Kinda...money matters. In no way is this a get rich scheme.

I have serious talent and a determination to not work under anyone. Why work for a brand when i can head a brand.

Remember this...what u dont like...someone will.

Dont u always see somebody driving the ugliest of cars....it's bcuz we all differ in personal preference.

Im driven to be successful. My network is at work. I have been working out distribution deals for the last month...and my line sheet will crush most.
Sig check...
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.

oh wait. shuman. hit me on email. or pm.

i think i remember what you workin on...

iCan...Tommie was being sarcastic.

There is no September 31st.

Quote:
L.A. Collab in the future?

Oh yeah. You have been a great client to work with thus far, so any future happenings are cool with me.

Quote:
I got an investor or two to please. so the research gotta be on point.
MY CITY NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE MEWITH WHAT I AM COOKING IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW...

i mess with it lavan...point black.....

my bad if this doesnt make sense....i ramble on when i have to much going on at once

every body has a clothing line even myself....even have it trademark and set up for buisness...except im to busy to even follow through....plus my money got tight.....trust...it can be very expensive...that why my metro sirt got put on hold...
*mad at my self for advertising and haven't follow through*

point being is....everybody doing it...the market has been saturated before lavan and will be after lavan.
thing is if its a hot product somone is gonna copp...if one design don't work...hit em with another...then hit them again....keep hitting with designs so they gonna have to eventually buy it....word to those ugly ed hardy shirts

atleast he's putting himself in a position to be his own boss of something....i give props to anyone trynna do there thing...
cause i dont want that day to come and im still 45 sitting behind a desk unless im signing the checks...

im done with my senslees rambling......

eazy
THE BLACK DON IMUS
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

just like the whole sneaker store scenario.

2006 not one in the dc area..(minus social study)

2007 now five in the dc area..(minus d51)

same deal for tees. only the number of those with clothing lines is ten fold. all flowing from madness, ddtp, we r one, and others...

to each his/her own tho.

Quote:
The comment about PFK was just to shut Glennn up.

Lol, damn.

Quote:
So are people generally feeling the fakebusters joint or what? I did that design to showcase my talent.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest[/center][/b][/i][/font]

^^^

Glenn, did the production of fake kikcs and other fake goods stop?

When it does, the Fake Busters concept will die...for now, it has purpose..whether similar angles have been approached already...it's still an existing thing.

I actually had a dream last night that I bought some clear Jordan 11s and wore them with a Fake Busters shirt. When I say clear...I mean the WHOLE shoe was clear, excapt the laces. It looked like I had a big jelly-fish wrapped around my foot.

SMH at eating late.

Sig check...
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.

But do you think us wearing shirts that say stop wearing fakes, is going to making their living selling fakes go, "Damn, maybe I should stop?"

If you want my personal opinion the tee shirt does nothing for me but my bottom line has always been are you creating something that you want to see on a tee shirt? If so then it's irrelevant if you only sell 5 of them and lose $$$ because it's something you wanted to create. When I made a logo tee that jacked the font of a nearly 40 year old obscure rock band I knew they wouldn't be exactly flying off of the shelves but it was what I wanted to make so it was done. I'm not saying this is your intention but if making the shirts is only about "getting paid" then I'd just make some friends at Nike in order to get the jump on upcoming colorways and produce shirts in said colorways because those will sell w/o question, it's just whether you want something that's ultimately disposable or if you want your brand to mean something to you personally.
THAT WAS A PIMP SCHOOL MAN!

^^^ It's about the art 1st...money second. But in close second. It's like a 51/49 relationship.

The beauty of people is the differences in perspectives and preferences. We all like different things...so that creates a safety net...unless the product is totally weak/whack. Although this particular tee design may not strict certain people...in their minds they can still respect the art in it. The fact that it's a hand drawing and NOT a trace of some already existing statue of image...says enough to me...as an artist.

Everything that I have so far is stuff that I believe in...and can see myself wearing. I guess that's what matters. If I sell nothing...I'll wear everything. My girl can wear the smalls...and I'll look like a fool in the 3XLS...but, I dont expect that at all.

Glenn, fakes will live forever. There really is no way to stop it.

Sig check...
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.

I think so long you are doing what you want to will be ok. The money can be a pain but the love for your product outweights it. There is nothing like seeing a product go from concept to final product. I think there has to be a balance between design, planning and day to day functions of the business.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

Back
Top Bottom