Sig check...
THE DAY IS NEAR.
ONLY WEEKS AWAY.
I GIVE YOU TWO OPTIONS...
LIKE. OR LOVE.

THIS JUST IN...

Confirmed by Manufacturer...

AT EVENT...

SNEAK PREVIEW OF SPRING '08 ITEM. DISPLAY SHOULD BE PRETTY HOT. I'LL MAKE SURE OF THAT.
Sig check...
THE DAY IS NEAR.
ONLY WEEKS AWAY.
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Lavan,

Give yourself a break from your OWN thread, my man.

12 hours please... Not even requesting a full official day.

lol.

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

No sir.

Just for that...

Every update...I will email TO YOU.

lol...
Sig check...
THE DAY IS NEAR.
ONLY WEEKS AWAY.
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Quote:
Give yourself a break from your OWN thread, my man.
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You dag on right.

I'm back...for 12 hours straight.

Kev where u at?

NEW UPDATES TOO...

Won't even share these though.

Sig check...
THE DAY IS NEAR.
ONLY WEEKS AWAY.
LIKE. OR LOVE.

i liked the old flyer especially the part where it said 18+ :lol:
laugh.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Im sure. There will be a niiiiiceeeeeeee 18+ event that same weekend. Flyer to come soon.
Sig check...
THE DAY IS NEAR.
ONLY WEEKS AWAY.
LIKE. OR LOVE.

You can tell the man has been grinding since he went darn near 2 weeks without posting in here. lol

I'm coming in to show some love to Mr. Lavan. I was able to come out to his launch. The shirts he had out there were really nice. Good quality, right down to the tags. I'm not heavy into knowing about clothes like the rest of you guys (which is actually quite scary to me). I just know what I like and what appeals to me, and Lavan's line did that. I'm happy to say this is the first time I spent money on a designer from the area since I bought a Mchunu shirt back in '02. :lol:
laugh.gif
And I'm also happy to say that a Everday Pple shirt in '07 costs less than that Mchunu shirt in '02. lol One reason why some brands in the area have never appealed to me. They cost too much, and nothing stands out to me. The heck I'm gonna pay an arm and a leg for a hoodie with colorful thread made by some local bamma when I can get some national @#%$ for that price or less.

Anyhoo, congrats to you, Lavan. It felt good to see you in good spirits about taking such a big step. I can only imagine everything you felt that night. I was kinda beaming in the inside for you. I like seeing good people I know do good things. I need to know the name of the food place again. lol I loooooooooooove macaroni and cheese. lol

Shout out to Ian too for just being him. lol

At night at dream that when I wake up, the males in the area will no longer be dressed like deflated packs of Skittles.

Back
Top Bottom