New artist signed to Roc Nation from Youtube.

17? she looks 12.

hopefully roc nation gives her some better equipment to record youtube vids....that was hard to listen to

Originally Posted by bittersweet
Michael_no_stop.gif

I'd make it permanent jumpoff!
happy.gif

(I wish she stood up, so I could see what I was working with, though.
ohwell.gif
)

But um.. yeah she can sing.. Go ahead and sign her RocNation.

Originally Posted by chris steez

why does roc nation keep signing people if their not even doing anything with j.cole

they tryin to sign people who may actually sell some records... j cole is never gonna drop on roc nation...

why does roc nation keep signing people if their not even doing anything with j.cole
This. Dude is a beast and their not even really promoting him, and I know he got an album coming out soon

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

This. Dude is a beast and their not even really promoting him, and I know he got an album coming out soon

Just because you're a beast doesn't mean you'll sell records. J Cole is nice. I'd cop his album. But i'm in the minority. He's going to do Wale numbers. We all know this. J. Cole is one of those artists that is better suited for an indie label. Roc Nation sees that. That's why he hasn't dropped yet. We'll probably see a album from this chic here before a J. Cole album which is F'd up but its the music industry.

Sound like she was singing in a bathroom stall.

She looks okay but this is looking like another Roc debacle.

Back
Top Bottom