NEW ARTIST TO WATCH..... VOL. THE FUTURE

Joined Mar 17, 2006
Bump ^Appreciate it man Your music is good.

Henz$ just told me he was down and a lot of other artist. +@@% is gonna be epic as hell. So if yall wanna be apart send in your stuff please.

Joined Mar 14, 2006
What yall need as far as a bio, I only do rap as a hobby so I figured, no point to create a bio

Joined Mar 17, 2006
Just basically tell where your from.

What made you start rapping and who you look up to.

Describe your style.

And different stuff like that you want the readers to know about yourself.

Joined Mar 17, 2006
Yeah Wes, Dathbgboy, Henz0, Animaster5, and THE SAUNA I got yall just waiting on Wednesday or Thursday to post it.

And Danny Tanner if you meet all the requiements above I don't care if your a producer.

Joined Dec 7, 2002
this is what i'm talking about solid networking, i'm going to send some stuff right now

Joined Mar 17, 2006
Aight quick question to almost everyone on here.

The email that you guys sent me you material from.

Is that the emails that you would want people to contact you from if they were interested in a feature or send you beats?

Joined Mar 14, 2006
Originally Posted by Agthekid

Aight quick question to almost everyone on here.

The email that you guys sent me you material from.

Is that the emails that you would want people to contact you from if they were interested in a feature or send you beats?
Yea, that email smooth. School email so I'll def get it.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now