New Balance China Edition

Do you guys know where to buy this?? NB 574 Red Dragon China Edition?? I have no NB and I wasn't interested before, but these are niceeee

Looking for DS Lebron 3 China, Lebron 1st Games AZG, Jordan 4 Mars and Jordan 14 Last Shots,Filipino Af1 size 10.5-11.5

Wow really? Thankss. Do you happen to know their number?
Looking for DS Lebron 3 China, Lebron 1st Games AZG, Jordan 4 Mars and Jordan 14 Last Shots,Filipino Af1 size 10.5-11.5

Thanks. I think im gona buy them. They nice, and they're China Editions.

There's a matching Tee? Yes. I'll get them. Are you getting them?

^Yes I've seen the matching tees.

There's a metallic or glittery dragon design on it's left side (when you're facing it).

They cost PHP1,295.00

Colors available are White (Silver dragon), Purple (Gold dragon?)... That's as far as I can remember.
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

Where did you see them? Are they out na?

Wala eh, sayang. Bamboo lang at limang colorway ng dragon. un tatlo super limited.

^Ohh.. at Planet Sports, Alabang Town Center. Sorry hehe.
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

speaking of NB...

Anyone know if these are ever goin to drop here? Shoe salon? NB retails?
990rs8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom