New Balance MTG580 Gore-Tex ‘MA-1

Last year, New Balance used the highly-durable Gore-Tex material on the MTG580, with the colourways concocted ranging between loud and louder. However, this year the theme returns in more laid back renditions that take their design references from classic military jackets. Here we take a look at the MA-1 flight jacket-inspired MTG580s.

The kicks not only take the classic green and orange colourway of the jacket, but also the Velcro name patch concept. Two sets of ‘Nâ€

I like em a lot!
smokin.gif

tell me where, when and how much. i gotta have these. just watch em be madd limited

these look pretty sweet. Just picked up a pair of 820's at a NB Factory store last week.

According to my New Balance rep these were not ordered for the U.S. so it looks like they will only be releasing overseas.

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

According to my New Balance rep these were not ordered for the U.S. so it looks like they will only be releasing overseas.

please tell me that's a sick joke.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

God Damnit.
alien.gif

^^^Nope not a joke, I had asked because I wanted to make sure to order them. Unfortunately that wont be happening

Them joints is straight flavor. And it don't matter where they release, they'll show up somewhere stateside for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom