New Bape Roadsta...FRESHHHHHH

most people hate on Bape now that it's no longer a hypebeast brand but I still rock their kicks...

I'm feeling these big time

24l5vr6.jpg

Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

not bad at all....they need to lose all the willy woka color combos and drop some simple stuff for a change. These are :pimp:
pimp.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

I personally like the Roadsta as a shoe, but this color is hideous IMO...reminds me of those AM1's that came out like 2 years ago :x
sick.gif
reppin LI 'til I die​

I Wear What I Buy​

i really like them.

wonder if my boy still works at the bape store. employee discount is :pimp:
pimp.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

^ are you saying that bc they arent bright and flashy?

IMO these are the perfect fall shoe, that's why i'm picking them up

just bought a pair from Pondon

Yo,

I would rock the bejesus out of those! Looks like casual, yet semi-dressy, and I could definitely get away with those at work.

And areyouin, I always assumed you were an Incubus fan b/c of your name. Am I wrong?

EDIT: One last thing...any word on the comfort of the Roadstas? I have never tried a pair on.

Peace,
J
Check Out My Auctions for Jordans & SB's!!​

Quote:
And areyouin, I always assumed you were an Incubus fan b/c of your name. Am I wrong?

nope you are 100% correct, that is where I got my name, im a huge Incubus fan

Thats why I bought them, all the reasons you said, i could def. wear these at work and be ok

they are a perfect fall shoe

Roadstas are pretty comfy

they coping a US brand called Red Wings. Bape also used this design on one of the bapesta before.
Support 148

^ i kno they look like red wings but I wouldnt say they were the originators of that design either

the other two colourways are better, the tan ones and the blacks. Might pick some up if i get the chance.

Since when did it stop being a Hypebeast Brand?........

I still see Ninjas rockin it like its Brand new like dudes haven't been on it since 99-01

areyouin729, if you don't mind me asking... how much did those set you back... i'm thinkin about bitin and gettin a pair myself
WTB: Air Max 97 Kashima Antlers Edition Sz 10-10.5

they were $200, im actually listing them on ebay bc they are a bit big on my feet, I usually wear an 8.5 in Roadstas but went with the 9

love the perforated toe box. the shoe design is pretty hot. i just hate maroon though, maybe a Black on White combo? (No Mr.Marcus) :nerd:
nerd.gif
Pink Tacos > Your LIFE

Back
Top Bottom