NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

Waiting on Nightwing2303's (KicksOnCourt) performance review before I decide whether or not to cop. He posted that he thought  the shoes were great after hooping in them on Instagram, so that's a good start.

Saw these in shanghais nike store, they look pretty sweet but I have no idea about their performance. Loving that red and yellow cw tho.

Waiting on Nightwing2303's (KicksOnCourt) performance review before I decide whether or not to cop. He posted that he thought  the shoes were great after hooping in them on Instagram, so that's a good start.
Was just getting ready to say this. Really looking forward to the review.

These are actually some pretty smooth hoop shoes, the BCA colorway is 
pimp.gif

-Fresh 

Nightwing's comments on instagram ()

"I played like crap but the shoes are really nice on-court."

Q: Would this work better for big basketball players more than the smaller basketball players?

A: they're designed for guards but could work for forwards

Q: wonder how this perform compares with the crusaders

A: I like these more believe it or not

Q: if price wasn't a factor, would you go with the hyperrev or lebron 11?

A: price is never a factor when I make my decisions and I'd personally go with these at this point.

Q: are they supportive at all?
A: surprisingly yes

Q: would this shoe be good for wide foot players?

A: if you can get your foot inside, yes. it's hard for me to get at my foot in the shoe and I don't even have wide feet.

why can't the blacks have a black or wolf grey out/midsole? I hate white out/midsoles

Last edited:

what???

a video that doesnt tell me where the swoosh is???

a video that doesnt tell me what color the midsole is???

a video that doesnt tell me the shoe has an insole?

what kind of madness is this???

It's actually light grey. Mine came In today

Let us know how the grip works for you... I've been hearing some mixed reviews on the grip. Dude that posted the first review complained about the grip, but in the shoe's defense, the court he was at had some busted looking floors.

Hearing good things :nerd:

These may take the crown for best bang for your buck from the spawns :nerd:

I told you guys these will be a big hit. Try them on. I don't know how they did it but these are nice. Even when I said the traction was bad the shoe was great. I wore them last night for the second time on a totally different court. Traction was good but I wouldn't say great. But I at least know now the first time I wore them it was the court. Had to be dusty. I wouldn't say they have xx8 or kobe 8 traction but it works. I will say they are super light and love the zoom. Very good shoe.

Dang, traction is where it all starts though.  I don't care how good the cushioning and weight are if the traction isn't excellent.

Not talking about these since I don't even own a pair, but if the traction ain't 10/10, it's a red light for me.

Hyperdunk Elite so far have been the grippiest shoes I've worn in recent memory.  Slightly better than Kobe VIII's where I play.  But they get uncomfortable much quicker than the Kobes.

CP3 VI's are up there too.

I mean, I know no shoe will retain perfect traction for the life of the shoe and every shoe will have to be wiped at some point.

But a good example is KD VI's.  They had good grip, but I had to wipe after almost every trip up/down court to maintain that grip.  Hyperdunk Elites, I wipe maybe once or twice a game.

I will say this.. I wore them 3 times to play in. The shoe feels great. Awesome lock down , and no slippage. Shoe is true to size (with nike elite socks on.)Very comfortable and extremely lightweight. The only negative thing that I can say about it is the traction. The first two times I played on a very dusty court, so I gave it the Benifit of the doubt. And tonight the court I played on was clean, but I did wipe a few times. The funny thing is though, that wouldn't stop me from playing in them . I rate it a 7/10 just because the traction isn't locked down.

Put it like this, if the court is dusty, you will be wiping a lot.

This may just be me...but I don't like the design trend of "windows" on the sole. Lebrons, these, hyperfuse, couple others...they all have thin plastic separating the important cushioning of the shoe from a thumbtack or some ****. POP

Back
Top Bottom