New Bill Could Potentially Allow Government to Easily Strip Citizenship (Enemy Expatriation Act)

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Ok, I looked into it more and man 
30t6p3b.gif

And the NDAA 
sick.gif

Now I get it man. And I understand why people are labeled as conspiracy theorist, or more I understand why they are worried. It's sickening man, and it does make me wonder, how is this being carried out so easily, and silently, when it's so blatant. Why are topics like this not being discussed in the media?

I don't know if ignorance is really bliss, but wow the stuff I'm reading and watching is disgusting. 
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
a lot of ppl brush it off like it's not a big deal ("if you're not a terrorist you don't have anything to worry about"), the way you did initially. 
wink.gif

they don't think about the fact that we're allowing our government to incrementally reduce our freedom/s in our to "protect" us. 

Real life I tell countless ppl about these bills being passed and they just look at me. I was talkin to ma duece about this and she said nothin. Its almost like I'm tellin these ppl that their feet are on fire yet they won't do anything to put them out. And tha looks I get from these ppl is like some twilight zone type !%**. Its really sad.

This + US attacking Israel + NDAA passing + SOPA about to be passed

Yall are letting it happen to yourself by not telling your local officials you don't want it

I'm only a kid man but once I get on my feet as an adult, I'm going to Canada, yall can keep the US

Originally Posted by taymane23

Real life I tell countless ppl about these bills being passed and they just look at me. I was talkin to ma duece about this and she said nothin. Its almost like I'm tellin these ppl that their feet are on fire yet they won't do anything to put them out. And tha looks I get from these ppl is like some twilight zone type !%**. Its really sad.

Yes and it really makes me sad bro because I try to tell my friends about stuff like this and they give me that blank look

And no one really wants to get mad/just ignores it because it's Obama and he's black/symbol of youth in government

And as a black young male, I want to support our first black president so bad, but the fact that all these bills are popping up under him are really shady

The thing is, how are we being protected if our freedoms are being taken away?

So in plain English, you commit a crime they deem hostile against the U.S. and you lose your citizenship?
Where will they deport you to if you born here? Or will it simply strip you of your rights(bear arms, vote etc.)?

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

So in plain English, you commit a crime they deem hostile against the U.S. and you lose your citizenship?
Where will they deport you to if you born here? Or will it simply strip you of your rights(bear arms, vote etc.)?

try something along the lines of being snatched of the face of the earth.

I'm not sure if this'll pass but every time I read stuff like this it makes be glad I live in Canada.

The bill called National Defense Authorization Act that was signed in not too long ago which allows for indefinite detention without charge or trial of Amercian citizens is also crazy.
http://www.washingtonpost...31/gIQATzbkSP_story.html

Originally Posted by BronLe

Yall are letting it happen to yourself by not telling your local officials you don't want it

I'm only a kid man but once I get on my feet as an adult, I'm going to Canada, yall can keep the US

Do you think you will be safe in Canada when America goes full on Darth Vader?

It's almost like they are imprisoning us in America by making it taboo to travel without fear of investigation or prosecution.I remember an old cee Lo line that always made me ponder the meaning of security in america"But every now and then, I wonder
If the gate was put up to keep crime out or to keep our *** in." I heard a crazy theory that might not be too crazy on your birth certificate,drivers license any state or national identification your name is printed in All caps capitis diminutio maxima you aren't really a citizen nor a person .its crazy but it's not too far fetched with bills like this

Originally Posted by taymane23

Yes and it really makes me sad bro because I try to tell my friends about stuff like this and they give me that blank look

I noticed this too. Even the older heads that are always talking politics. 
Im guessing most think its not something which imeditl affects them so they will be ok. People wont realize until its too late and this is the worst part about it. Because of the blank looks I now even question if I am exaggerating when I speak to other about the bills and the things happening around the world that are not being covered by the media. Now I just keep quiet about it because I don't wanna be that dude spitting conspiracy like knowledge. Its getting scary fast

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Don't see any problem here...
you dont see a problem with da US government potentially stripping your US born rights? chill...

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Do you think you will be safe in Canada when America goes full on Darth Vader?
Probably not but it's better than living in the US.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Don't see any problem here...
you dont see a problem with da US government potentially stripping your US born rights? chill...
he was being sarcastic

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

You will lose your citizenship. Then they will hit with the NDAA and you will be shipped off to GITMO or any other place where they detaine terrorist. I would not be suprise if they go after our rights to bear arms at some point this year.

Whatever they do...nothing will stop what is ultimately coming to THEM.

Furthermore they want you to be afraid of them... but when I look at legislation like this I conclude it is THEM who are truly afraid of US...

...of course someone like Sillyputty would tell you to fear them
30t6p3b.gif
pathetic...fear another man...he has more power than you...hes coming to get you!
30t6p3b.gif

The zombie apocalypse scenario usually starts with an outbreak and fast spread. Zombies are distinct from the living; you know who is a zombie and who is not; you know how people can get turned into one and how to avoid becoming one.

Your proposed "fascist outbreak" doesn't happen like that at all. There's no patient zero, no immediate threat. There's not suddenly a uniformed malicious armed group going around your friendly neighbourhood. It's people slowly radicalising over years, like the proverbial frog slowly being boiled alive. You won't know it's happening until long after it has started, usually due to incidents that happen to your immediate circle of friends or family. Before that point, mishaps that happened to others were probably explained away by you, maybe even endorsed. The "contagion" is already all around you; you probably picked up some of its mannerism or phrases without realising. It's your own town, your place of birth, your own home that is turning poisonous to you.

When this event occurs, when you finally realise what's up, you probably are in personal danger already. Most bunker down, keeping low profile, trying to ride out the storm. Some try to use business trips or vacations abroad as a reason to cross the border, in as much as travel hasn't already been restricted. Some succeed, most fail. You're hearing about those who failed on the news, at their show trials.

There's no single agency, no few elites that personally spy on citizens to look for "subversive behaviour". Instead, it's the lowest peon in the chain who is doing the reporting... your mailman who delivers 'foreign magazines' to your house, the mall cop who dreams of respect and authority, the kindergarten teacher who caught your childern saying silly stuff about your Gov-affiliated neighbour.

And then they come for you. Just one guy, just wants to ask you some questions. You'll be back in a hour. Don't worry and come along... we've already picked up your kids from school and they're safe. Come along now. There. There.

So, when are you going to use your gun? And who do you shoot at?

Is it when you hear news stories about people, total strangers to you, who are not getting promotions or not getting hired for being "subversive", meaning not supporting of what is now mainstream thinking?

Is it when you hear stories about random people being put on no-fly lists? Or otherwise harrassed because they once wrote an article critical of Gov?

Is it when your former carpenter, who you always favored when you needed a repair job done, gets hired for some shadowy Gov job and gets to move to a better neighbourhood and treats his former friends like @@%$?

Still here? No shooting yet? Ok.

Is it when an old schoolfriend of yours, who you haven't seen in years, get picked up by Gov and returns only weeks later in dishevelled state and does not want to talk about his experiences? They say he always gets drunk and says "stupid things" in local bars, so. Or another old schoolfriend, who has been seen getting picked up and never seen again? Maybe he just moved?

Is it when you and people around need to speak in whispers when discussing this, because you never know who might be listening?

�You don't want to affect your wife and children because of how other people might think of your views. You're not hiding, right? Just being sensible.

Or your best friend.... is it when he gets picked up and gets questioned, then looses his job over this despite never having done anything?

Is it when you get checked for papers or possession of dangerous materials anytime you want to get on the subway, because of that one terrorist attack a few years ago?

Is it when that formerly mentioned carpenter friend of yours visits again, asking if you have seen "unusual" things in your neighbourhood? Friends not acting like themselves?

Is it when you notice that your kids come home from school and start parotting Gov catchphrases, and saying they know a parent who is anti-Gov and clearly something should be done about that?

And one fine morning, your former carpenter friend is at your door again. This time, he wants to ask you a question. It won't take long. Just a question about somebody else, of course not about yourself. Yeah, you don't have to come with him, but then his agency has to come and call here again. Not him. Maybe when you're not home and your wife is here alone with the kids. He's here as your friend, doing you a favour by calling on you personally. He's a busy man, hope you appreciate his gesture.

You walk with him to the waiting car. You see a neighbour of yours, call and say "Hi neighbour!". Somehow she doesn't turn around to greet you back. You get the feeling she has heard you, but is afraid to greet you back.

Run back to your house to get your gun now? But the carpenter guy is friendly. You know him. You always treated him nice when he was still your carpenter. People are watching. And he said it's not about you. You tell him you've always liked his carpentry. He just nods and smiles. Just an hour of your time.

They say you don't need to tell them anything. They already know everything. They know your guilt. You have been sentenced to do Gov's bidding. Maybe in the frontlines of the current war, since you seem to like guns so much. Or maybe you would like the re-education camp, to make equipment for our glorious but struggling nation.

They only want you to name your accomplises. They have a pretty good idea who they are. And if you think they're innocent, our investigation will show them so. They have nothing to fear if they're innocent. You on the other hand, are guilty. Don't deny it, we already know everything. Confession not even needed.

Look what we you made us do now. Just one extra name for our list, then you're off the hook and can get transported to the frontline as one of our brave patriots. Just one extra name. Or we do... This. This. And this. Again. Look what you made us do to you now.

Uh oh, looks like you don't have a trigger finger anymore. O well, re-education camp then.

If that doesn't scare you, I don't know what will..

Most of these Bills that are being and going to get pass. They are made to protect themsevles from down fall that is going to hit this country. They know that when SHTF later this year. There will be an uprise.

I'd love to endorse Obama but this act if passed is treason. The senators who pass it are traitors too

Back
Top Bottom