New Black/Red Playofff VIII Pictures/Now With A Pebbled Toe?

^^^ That is finished product

as stated, the pebbled leather was there on the og. I believe only Differences in retro are the Black heel pull tab was red, light grey midsole accents were like a dark metallic grey, and the tag was on the tounge and not inside the shoe...

VIIIplayoffsSz11mainPic.jpg
Authentic Air Jordans and Nikeswww.allthingsjordan.comwww.allthingsnike.com

Low tops are jus like it as stated already. Nothin new to me or anyone who has the lows and OG's. But its a good sign. To me the lows have great quality. So maybe these will be as well. I mean, the white red high tops have good quality too. I expect these to do well as in quality.
NikeTalkers from 813, hola at me if u got serious heat to sell.

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

My heart sank when I read the title to this thread. Thank goodness it wasn't accurate.

Quote:
Seriously...I'm gonna put out that fire before it even begins. Anyone calling them croc toe 8's will get their post deleted!
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Wanna Believe My Own Hype But Its to Untrue
-Lu

Better pics! Will be copped
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

thanks for the pics

just makes me want them more and more

i remember when i was in 9th grade and wanted these so BAD

December cant get here quick enough

these just may be the best retro over the last few years, including Grapes
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Those are simply gorgeous. Definitely copping these! Best retro in awhile. Nice job JB!
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

i saw that exact same "peble" material all over a pair of low VIII's in footlocker on clearance...i thought that it was oxidization and dust
I'm a hypebeast

Just take croc toe/ pebble toe off ur title
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

yep, agreed with all. thats how the ogs were. theres a pic in the book "rare air" which came out in 93-94,in which theres a shot of mjs 8s at the foul line. even in that pic, the "printed" nubuck/durabuck is obvious.
i got some size 11 heat,deadstock. get at me

I think the quality will be marvelous...the aquas are very good in that department so I'm guessing the same for these...can't wait none the less
I Reps My City...

MiLwAuKeE!!!

So the question is...do I get some Aquas now, or wait for these? Hmmm....
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

Huhhhhhhhh don't even mention the charcoal IX's...but based on the quality of the aquas I'm sure these will be just as good if not better
I Reps My City...

MiLwAuKeE!!!

These pics just made these a must cop for anyone still not considering them one.
K.R.E.A.M ya digg?

Back
Top Bottom