New Black/Red Playofff VIII Pictures/Now With A Pebbled Toe?

This hit me by surprise, never notice it before either

:smokin
smokin.gif
30t19wg.jpg
35k8qk7.jpg
2jev4tk.jpg
2lst9wk.jpg
29ct8hy.jpg
2s9ccbc.jpg
167t3id.jpg
2qm3xab.jpg
34gsep5.jpg

thats not "croc" thats just the material used...its supposed to look like that...
AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

I noticed that with marqueesoles pics. I actually like the shoes more with that print. I don't know if the OG's had the same material, but I think it adds to the shoe.

Thats what the og's looked like straight out of the box . Man those pix make them look BEAUTIFUL.
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

the OGs had the pebbled leather on the toe as well if that was crocodile i would kill myself. But i was suprised at home well the aquas fit and how comfortable they were. Can't wait for these

yes i cant wait jb is finally doing something right

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Detroit Pistons​

I can't wait... :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Pacific NorthwestXTeamWolfShirts
"Enter quote of your choice here"MyspaceFS: DS BMP'S SZ 8.5, SZ 8.5 'MISSION' SB BLAZERS, USED SZ 8.5 'BROWN PACK HIGHS' DUNK SB, AF1'S, TEAM JORDANS. CONTACT IN PROFILE

Where do you people come up with these terms? Croc toe!? Wow! :lol:
laugh.gif
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

Seriously...I'm gonna put out that fire before it even begins. Anyone calling them croc toe 8's will get their post deleted!

And then you'll get e-slapped. lol.
Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

Thats the way they should be
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 13 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

I have so many red/black/white Jordans... And im trying to stop buying that colorway but it seems like its not going to stop when these come out :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= ii FLaShH ii:.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX

These are nice. I might cop
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "​

i been noticed and that aint croc
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Hopefully the ones pictured will be the final product.

Those are fire.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Any1 else notice the dark grey circle around the jumpman on the tongue? (where the yellow is on the retro Aquas)

details...details... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
XBL GT: DWills925 Member #5- DJ236
GwiNNeTT CouNTy​

Back
Top Bottom