New Blazers - nylon

couldn't find a post on this anywhere...
but what's the story with them?
and are they only at foot patrol? b/c the biggest size they have is 11, in all 3...which is not good for me.

http://photobucket.com

awww more pics of the red!! :wow:
eek.gif
Team Teaneck
Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

Yea clearer pics please...they look good
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's, Black Spiz'ikes, Penny Foams.F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & 12......BKBXGANGSTA@AOL.COM[/b]

damn those look really nice. feelin the black ones.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Also at NortBerlin.com. It's a QS a part of what is called Tech Pack. There will be more models coming soon.

Paix
c.
Join The Clones

thanks for the pictures. damn i love nylon. cweak
TEAM AM FAM
Post count only gets you so far​

are they being released in the U.S.? if so, when??

thanks for whomever posted those other links though

damn them army joints are beyond dope:. i was just tellin my homie they should make some suede army blazers but i forgot how dope nylon is on blazers too:. i want them to do a cortez type blazer with nylon and suede o.g colors like blk/wht,nvy/wht,ryl/wht :.

Olive ones are really crazy...they can break necks without being over the top. gotta cop those
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

all three are nicceee. :wow:
eek.gif

my order of fav's go from olives, red's to blacks.

im gettin paid this friday too! yessss!

the olives and blacks are must haves. the red is eh.
WTB size 12: Terminator Highs, pre-2003 Non SB Dunk Highs.

email:ibn.sonof@gmail.com

^^lol at comment above.

blehh, navy swoosh kills the red ones (in a bad way)

black one if anything for me.
Quote:
You ever see two guys with the same pair of shoes on talkin about how cool it is that they both have that pair? Hell no. You know damn well it's like two girls at a dance wearin the same dress, pure hate.

-ness

Back
Top Bottom