[| -- NEW Boutique 'Deadstock Toronto' Spring '07 -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Just saw this on SlamXhype.com

"Deadstock is a new Consignment store based in Toronto. Opening Soon, Deadstock will be working along side Flight Club to bring what NYC and LA have to Canada. Stay tuned for more."
deadstock.jpg
LINK

MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Interesting, what happened to that one that some guy on NT was running. It was a small consignment based operation
formerly shoeWUfreak

NICE a good look for TO....since it's consignment i doubt there would be LS account..I know FLIGHT CLUB NYC doesn't have one.......Correct me if I'm wrong..

I doubt they would get stock from Nike or Jordan if they are strictly consignment, but if they are affiliated with an existing store (i.e. GDFT or LS) then they probably might have stock. It would all depend on what the owners and customers bring in to sell, just like at FC.

I would also like to know if this is a Livestock extension...
www.inquiringmind.ca​

TEAM RAPTORS
RAPTORS > YOUR FAVORITE TEAM

It is a Livestock extension from what I was told last night. I heard they're gonna be bringing an IE (apparel boutique for Livestock for the people that don't know..) in the area as well.

I was chit-chatting with the manager for Vancouver's Originals store last night and he knows the dudes that run Livestock. Heard from him they might be opening something @ Spadina/King also.

a very good look
TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

Nobody will get an LS account unless they carry the FULL RANGE OF LS CLOTHING..

I think thats been made crystal clear over the past year..

Being said, I doubt a consignment shop will carry LS Jordan clothing.. It seems somewhat random..

Im happy for the city, especially since there is about 3-5 new shops opening this Spring/Summer.. Great for competition and it will bring Toronto one step close to the level NY and Bay Area are on.. In terms of sneakers and relevant culture..

Downfall: LAMES get access to shoes that they normally wouldnt know about, wouldnt have access to and/or be able to afford.

And to quote my dude Q (Diplomat TDot): Lames will go buy some kicks for an event, just to try and impress people.

It will also take the title of "re-seller" away from certain cats, cuz DEADSTOCK will be doing the re-selling for them! :lol:
laugh.gif

wow, this is looking very promising.. but not looking good for my wallet smh.
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

"Very good, Pinky" <rubs hands gleefully>

Anyone care to spill what exactly the five other "shoe spots opening" are?

Only thing I can see wrong with this is the potential for the "reseller market" marking stuff up even more to be competitive and fall in line with a place like this price's. Can anyone honestly say Flight Club's price's are reasonable? The shoe game is quickly going the way of Hip Hop in the late mid 90's and I personally don't like it. We don't need a sneaker boutique on every corner.

^ All six of these new place's won't survive over the next year and half. Get that education.

Back
Top Bottom