[| -- NEW Boutique 'Deadstock Toronto' Spring '07 -- |]

asiatic204, yea I meant upper-room, what's the URL? again?

3-5 new shops eh? like....what.

and I was wondeirng about the graphic, it seemed so...cheap.
formerly shoeWUfreak

The only reason people were associating or guessing Deadstock could be part of Livestock was because the LS site is actually deadstock.ca, not because of some amateur graphic design.

LET'S HUG IT OUT, TRICK

Who said Livestock is gonna be one of the new shops :nerd:
nerd.gif

:smh:
smh.gif
www.inquiringmind.ca​

TEAM RAPTORS
RAPTORS > YOUR FAVORITE TEAM

We have an L'Style account in Toronto....
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

asiatic204 I know Livestock and Goodfoot will be around for a long time. It's these new start up's that are going to be flash in the pan's.

My bad for the confusing information. I'm just telling what I heard from a good friend in Van. Not all of it is true and not all of it I can vouch for.

Shout-out and much support to my dude who is helping bring this thing to it's feet.

I too smell false information...ALL your questions will be answered VERY shortly...and YES Diplomat TDOT is correct when he says TO has an LStyle account! LoL!

Big Ups to Asiatic and Diplomat speaking truth...the rest of y'all get :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

da zone already has a consignment program
F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

Quote:
Nobody will get an LS account unless they carry the FULL RANGE OF LS CLOTHING..

I think thats been made crystal clear over the past year..

3 shops will have L'Style accounts by the end of the year.

Quote:
Im happy for the city, especially since there is about 3-5 new shops opening this Spring/Summer.. Great for competition and it will bring Toronto one step close to the level NY and Bay Area are on.. In terms of sneakers and relevant culture..

Downfall: LAMES get access to shoes that they normally wouldnt know about, wouldnt have access to and/or be able to afford.

And to quote my dude Q (Diplomat TDot): Lames will go buy some kicks for an event, just to try and impress people.

It will also take the title of "re-seller" away from certain cats, cuz DEADSTOCK will be doing the re-selling for them!

Sounds promising tho..

The question i pose is when these LS accounts are established are they going to be charging retail or will these independant stores be setting their own price tag?
Would it still be the best option to cop from the US?

It will always be a better option to cop in the U.S. because of the exchange rate on shoes here so why ask that question?

More than likely Nike will set a regular MSRP for the shoes for shops to charge.

Back
Top Bottom