New Boyz... Respect?

[disclaimer] I in NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM support or condone wearing skinny jeans... I'm too old for that shh [/disclaimer]

Tell me I'm not the only one who feels/respects how them bammas flipped the hate on their skinny jeans wit that song cricketz???
i miss that in music, that natural emotion for standing up for what you do... individuality. we all know that is whats lackin in the hip-hop/rap genre these days so let me know if someone else respects them from now on and can look past their skinnys

and they both jive ripped their verses on the humble...

pimp.gif

I gotta give it to these cats. I hated on them hardbody til I heard Cricketz. I heard the album and must say the light skin dude, Legacy, can spit. Even when their gimmick is over I can see him having a career cuz he has skills. Their original, and like OP said they stand up for what they believe in. They even make their own beats to keep their sound fresh. Flame me if you want, but these cats are dope

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

I gotta give it to these cats. I hated on them hardbody til I heard Cricketz. I heard the album and must say the light skin dude, Legacy, can spit. Even when their gimmick is over I can see him having a career cuz he has skills. Their original, and like OP said they stand up for what they believe in. They even make their own beats to keep their sound fresh. Flame me if you want, but these cats are dope

QFT.
I heard his freestyle on invasion and some features he did..

Legacy can spit, the dark skin dude is aight. you can tell hes probraly the beat maker.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

[disclaimer] I in NO WAY support or condone wearing skinny jeans... I'm too old for that shh [/disclaimer]

Tell me I'm not the only one who feels/respects how them bammas flipped the hate on their skinny jeans wit that song cricket???
i miss that in music, that natural emotion for standing up for what you do... individuality. we all know that is whats lackin in the hip-hop/rap genre these days so let me know if someone else respects them now and can look past their skinnys

and they both jive ripped their verses on the humble...

pimp.gif

Co-singing this...

Oh yeah! I wear skinny jeans as well
glasses.gif

I don;t understand how some of ya'll can wear the jeans that cover up your sneaker/boots
smh.gif

But I respect EVERYONE'S fashion sense....

hey that looks michael jackson when he was younger and blacker....
i seen some kids jerkin in the streets then out of nowhere some white dude started dancing with them
honestly their just havin fun they could be out selling or doing drugs

Originally Posted by cartune

Tyga went in on that song. Dont bou the other dudes

Tyga was cool but the statement of the song made it outshine sons verse. i can't say i feel their style but i like their f them %+!%!@ who ain't f'in wit my style attitude

individuality

I don't rock w/ their music but like others mentioned, I respect them for standin up for what they believe in, even if it is a fad. Dark one is the Neef Buck of the group, not sayin the lightskinned one is the Young Chris equivalent as far as talent goes
laugh.gif
but yall get what I'm sayin
laugh.gif

Sidenote, what happened to the other group that came out w/ the Jerk gimmick, Audio Push? Couldn't hack it? New Boyz won

Back
Top Bottom