NEW BTTYS 2008 SERIES. SMH.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

The pics on Nort don't look too shabby. I'll try to pick up the Iowa, Cuse and Michigan joints.

I'd much rather have a non-vintage BTTYS release, but I can still mess with these.

Exactly. I saw em at UNDFTD the other day and they don't look bad at all. Availability and the price will be deciding factors though.

OMFG these are tier 0? I must cop them NOW!! I'm camping out a week in advance in front on nort. Whose with me?

nike ruined one of my favorite series with this one
smh.gif

Wow, another SMH for this one. Just when you think that there will be a light of hope for a decent retro, or re-retro, there is a li'l glitch that screwsit all up. Thanks!!

vintage and creased.....lol how funny nike is...for that effect i'll just wear my 99 retro's before nike started killin dunks..nike has been real
eyes.gif
these past few years

I think these can be really good when you see them in person. The pics from ALIFE looks dope sp this can be an expensive release for me... So many colorwaysyet so little cash.

So what exact colorways are releasing? Is it just those 7 that were posted in the pictures above? Sorry if its already been posted, but I'm still nottotally sure.

Interesting idea...I think you guys will be surprised at how they actually turned out in person.

When are the KY's dropping....and does anyone know where I can find a list of the tier 0 stores?

Yu Ming,

Thanks for getting those release dates for me. Def going to have to grab the UNLV's and support the Big West Conference ;-)

be-true-vintage-nike-dunks-2.jpg

Nike "Be True" Vintage Dunks - Michigan 1/5

be-true-vintage-nike-dunks-3.jpg

Nike "Be True" Vintage Dunks - UNLV 1/9

be-true-vintage-nike-dunks-4.jpg

Nike "Be True" Vintage Dunks - Villanova 1/12

be-true-vintage-nike-dunks-5.jpg

Nike "Be True" Vintage Dunks - Kentucky 1/16

be-true-vintage-nike-dunks-6.jpg

Nike "Be True" Vintage Terminators - Georgetown 1/19

be-true-vintage-nike-dunks-7.jpg

Nike "Be True" Vintage Dunks - St. John's 1/23

be-true-vintage-nike-dunks-8.jpg

Nike "Be True" Vintage Dunks - Syracuse 1/26

be-true-vintage-nike-dunks-9.jpg

Nike "Be True" Vintage Dunks - Iowa 1/30

Just picked mine up, they're pretty nice. Minimal creases and no scuffs. Nylon tongue feels nice.

Back
Top Bottom