New Cell Phone

yo i need help with the latest/hottest verizon cell phone on the market. What kind should i get , im getting tired of this chocolate...soooo help me plz..Oh and i need a phone that has loud ringtones and a good battery.

yea i was thinking about the glyde. Do you have it or know anybody that has it?? Hows battery life and the touch screen work?

i still hve a chocolate also but im starting to dislike it so im gonna have to wait tillmy conract runs out then im gettin black env 2!

yea my chcolate dies when i have 15 min conversations and im like %!$....im just getting sick of it soo i guess ill upgrade ..but trying to find a good/coolphone

The review on cnet said the voyager was better than the glyde. I think there is suppose to be a phone called the lg vx 9700 or dare and its gonna be like thevoyager but with an touchscreen qwerty keyboard instead of an actual qwerty keyboard.

most expensive phones are unessary unless you dont own a laptop/cpu or an ipod..

most poeple buy them to to say they got one

Originally Posted by SEMLOH M

most expensive phones are unessary unless you dont own a laptop/cpu or an ipod..

most poeple buy them to to say they got one

your right and i want to say i have to coolest verizon phone so tell me which one to get
grin.gif

or most people buy them because they are much more interesting then basic non smartphone based phones.

you get bored with flip phones because you cant really do anything. but with the voyager/glyde and smartphones you can do 100X more. ex. watch tv, surf thenet, text with a full qwerty board or a touch screen keyboard.

i currently have a wing. its not a great phone but hell. i'll take it over all phone from tmobile except the curve.

the only flip phone i'll consider is the n95/7

yea i think flip phones are kind of played now..i think im going to get the glyde or the voyager. its all going to come down to which one takes better pics,loudest speakers, best feel in my hands, and my personal preferance of looks, oh and battery life..moneys not really an issue

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

or most people buy them because they are much more interesting then basic non smartphone based phones.

you get bored with flip phones because you cant really do anything. but with the voyager/glyde and smartphones you can do 100X more. ex. watch tv, surf the
net, text with a full qwerty board or a touch screen keyboard.

i currently have a wing. its not a great phone but hell. i'll take it over all phone from tmobile except the curve.

the only flip phone i'll consider is the n95/7

N95/6 is a slide phone and N97 is still in concept, but it's also a slide phone as well.

is the voyager screen bigger than the glyde. I keep reading that it is but from the pics it looks like the glyde is much bigger

^^^wats ur fav feature about it..and is the speaker for the ringtones loud because sometimes i cant even hear my lgvx8500 (Chcolate) ring in public

I work for Verizon. The glyde has seen some complaints about how the touch screen is not calibrated correctly, me personally I cant stand the phone. The sizeis nice though but much harder to navigate the touch screen over the voyager. I have the voyager, I like it but like the guy above me said its no iphone. Thebattery life is good until you use the mobile tv (if you get it) or vcast. The internet is ok...not great def not as good as a blackberry or iphone. The touchscreen is solid, very responsive and easy to navigate. It dropped a hundred dollars too so it makes it even better than the glyde.

On a side note the Dare comes out in a couple months and its a whole touch screen like the iphone with a 3.2 megapixel camera. Other than those two things italmost is the same as a voyager. Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by dbbabd

yo i need help with the latest/hottest verizon cell phone on the market. What kind should i get , im getting tired of this chocolate...soooo help me plz.. Oh and i need a phone that has loud ringtones and a good battery.

No you don't. Don't be one of those obnoxious kids, please.

DAM DAM DAM!!!

I'd made up my mind that I was gonna get a sprint sero plan....but I must say this Dare is lookin' pretty damfine......SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

had the glyde for a week. exchanged it for a voyager. the touchscreen sucked.

Back
Top Bottom