New Ciroc Flavor called Amaretto

The GOAT vodka 
pimp.gif

Still need to try the Red Berry flavor too.

Not gonna lie, had to google search Amaraetto to know what it is :lol:. I hope this is at least better than Ciroc Coconut..that stuff is :x

Not gonna lie, had to google search Amaraetto to know what it is
laugh.gif
. I hope this is at least better than Ciroc Coconut..that stuff is
sick.gif
How can you dislike the Coco Cîroc though? It's just behind Peach in terms of taste.

How can you dislike the Coco Cîroc though? It's just behind Peach in terms of taste.

The coconut flavor makes me sick instantly. I'm not a big fan of light liquor anyway, but the Red Berry and Peach I can tolerate. Coco Ciroc and flavored Bacardi tho...instant sickness.

When that new Ciroc drop, the whole hood go crazy...line was deep in the liquor store round my way, with everybody asking for Amaretto :lol:

When that new Ciroc drop, the whole hood go crazy...line was deep in the liquor store round my way, with everybody asking for Amaretto :lol:

Damn man you serious? That's sad.

Don't really like vodka with anything other than red bull but New Amsterdam taste way better than Ciroc. Kettle One probably my preference.

Ciroc sole purpose is to trick these dumb birds into thinkin they sippin something special.

Last edited:
ciroc is the definition of people who think they are doing it.. Costco Kirkland berry flavor is way better... Genius marketing by diddy though, aquire tastes of the supposed wealthy and have it flock to the hood

Back
Top Bottom