new consignment shop in the city?

i remember seeing something about a new shop opening up like on n.halsed maybe, not sure...but if anyone has info on it cause i got like 250+ pairs i need to move but am too lazy to do it myself and i know sc does it but i dont dig the way they handle their consigment

thanks everyone

I think You are referring to, Solemates Chicago. Sneakerfiles will be there to do an article later on in the week. But also A.Okay Official has Co-Signment too so You might want to check that out as well.

thanks my dude, ill def be giving them a ring to see what the deal is...i like how they only charge 15%, i passed by a.okay the other day while i was out picking up some brew at gold crown by wrigley and browsing the headshops but they were closed

^where/when/what is up with that spot?
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

^yours? keep me in the loop, always willing to lend a helping hand......
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Yeah keep us updated
WANTED SIZE 11
White or TB III
White Cement IV
OG XII's
COF AF1's
Supreme Blazer's
PR AF1's

I think EnCore is the new store from the people that brought you Self-Conscious. And solemates is a real cool spot, especially if you wear a 10.5-11.5, which I don't. The labels that they carry are some things I don't normally see in Chicago like Premium Label, Free Gold Watch, Brooklyn Circus, and others. Once all the shipments come in the spots gonna be real dope.
Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: najeeskywalker2@sbcglobal.net

anybody got the address and numbers to these spots so i can hook em up on the chicago guide sticky? word.
-=-=FROM THE CITY OF WIND=-=-​

Encore has not officially opened yet and yes it is brought to you by VDOT (Self-Conscious)

^ I also would like to know because Im gonna be in the city tomorrow and need some GOOD spots to go to...PM me with any suggestions...
Call me a safe bet, I'm betting I'm not. Glad that you can forgive
Only hoping as time goes, you can forget​
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

solemates is located in halsted by the boys town :lol:
laugh.gif

^yeah...and? at least there isnt a huge rainbow banner hanging over the shop so its still in what i would consider safe territory, lol you guys dont mind shopping in the nitty gritty hoods but boystown got you shook

anyways i just dropped off like 30+ plus pairs over there, mostly sz 11's but a bunch of random sizes as well...check em out, brian and autumn the oweners are mad cool

might be droppin easter forces off there......we'll see....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

eddie: off the top of my head i can remember seeing sambas, brazil co.jp's, trainer sb's, a load of XI's, MAD vintage @#%$, some air max heat, random adidas and nb heaters...all in all ALOT of variety and good stuff, easily one of the doper selections in the city as of late, its literally like a flight club and theyre always getting new @#%$ everyday

def worth a look

^word...i was walkin to past there after the bars let out...looked thru the window they alotta nice stuff. and it aint in boys town.
Team Wipe Me Down
Just left New York City hooked up wit P. Diddy​

i m gonna be droppin off 10 pairs tomorrow, all sz10-10.5....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

I think Ima drop some stuff in there as well. all 12's so b on the look out for some heat.
FS: STASH AF1 LOW IO DS SZ.12 385 SHIPPED, MARK SMITH LASER AF1 DS AF1 SZ.12 265 SHIPPED, BKL/YELLOW BMP JORDAN 1 DS SZ.12 95 SHIPPED, AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 DTRT SZ.11 150 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT easyback45@yahoo.com(I wear a 12-13)

^all 12s?...aiyoo holla at me
Team Wipe Me Down
Just left New York City hooked up wit P. Diddy​

Grand opening is tomorow (TUESDAY). I dropped off some XI's and V's and since 15% is so reasonable, so are the prices on the shoes.
TEAM BEN GORDON
MEMBER 1

Back
Top Bottom