new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Joined Jul 25, 2011
they're interesting, thats for sure, whether or not i will cop i'll decide when they are in hand lol

Joined Apr 20, 2010
They are a "wow" colorway. Finally JBrand is starting to spice up the bland 1's

ijapino

Staff member
Joined Dec 14, 1999
They're nice but unfortunately they'll probably be overlooked since it's another pair if I's.

Joined Sep 23, 2008
these are lookin pretty nice...wish there was some sort of faded Swoosh or somethin...will have to see in person

Joined Aug 10, 2011
I don't know.. Looks like a little too much, mainly on where the swoosh should be. I'll have to see in person.

Joined Jun 25, 2010

Copped. 

Hope these aren't as limited as the previous Dave White x Jordan Collab. 
( Which are MUCH better than these by a long shot. imo )

Can't forget about the insoles on these: 

Detail. 

Reminds me of some Custom Black Toe Jordan's.. Black to White Midsole looks real good too. 

Joined Aug 2, 2011
They are nice even without the swoosh. Definitely a head turner, how many people you think would ask you if they were fake when you wore them??

Joined Jul 23, 2011
it's not the sexiest shoe out there, but theyre interesting to say the least haha. id have to see them in person before i consider getting them or not

Joined Mar 28, 2009
Copped. Was gonna get on marqueesole as soon as I seen em but I think they're out. Oh well. Ill cop em whenever they drop

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now