new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Nike Store MOA just posted they have a size 14 that came back in for sale, call 952.854.5042 right now if you want it!

So i have a DS pair of these and was thinking about painting the elephant print Black.
Anyone think this is a bad idea? or any one know of any youtube videos that could help thanks.

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

So i have a DS pair of these and was thinking about painting the elephant print Black.
Anyone think this is a bad idea? or any one know of any youtube videos that could help thanks.

I think thats a horrible idea, I like the cement print on these

been offered a DS pair for $200, mmmmmm we didnt get restocks down here in Australia. Pretty tempted to cop these and pass shadows. Quality looks insane from pictures and looks like the toe box isnt really crease prone, would i be right?

been offered a DS pair for $200, mmmmmm we didnt get restocks down here in Australia. Pretty tempted to cop these and pass shadows. Quality looks insane from pictures and looks like the toe box isnt really crease prone, would i be right?
Sounds like a good price. I'd pull the trigger, especially because the shadows might be hard to cop.

Back
Top Bottom