new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

A boutique in Miami tweeted that they will be releasing them on the 4th, but that's weird since it appears Solefly will be the first to sell them.

who is solefly? and why do people think they will be the only store having these?
Because they said on their twitter they're gonna sell them.
No one to my knowledge has posted or listed other stores that will sell them, besides NDC I guess?

my only luck is to get a pair on NDC which they told limit it 1 per customer

and if that doesn't work i think the HOH at Beverly center is going to get them

I'm for weird colorways that utilize different materials, but these just don't do it for me. If I get my hands on these it'll only be for the beasts...

solefly is a corrupt a** store. The guy that owns solefly's sister is dating MJ. SO they get everything first, but the guy that runs it is as dirty as they come. He is on face book as Daclosetcollector. He sells items they get under that name for over retail and has not been caught or nike just does not care. Either way if you trying to got to solefly to cop good luck. More than half of the david white will go to friends and staff the rest prob will be either first come or raffle good luck.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

^^^^ Wait, daclosetcollecter?

Is his youtube name blacksanta24?

I was about to ask the same thing. 
nerd.gif

-Drew

Yeah thats him blacksanta...why do u think all he throws up are jordans? Thats the stuff he gets his hands on early. Ive asked him a couple of times why he is selling the sneakers at a mark up from solefly and no response like expected.
When the ray allens came out he said something to the affect that the ray allen 13's will release wider in the states, someone that has creditable info told him so. This came from his mouth. He also said if anyone has better sources than him speakl up. SO I did. I told him he was wrong My source was iron clad and the states will not release but if they come out they will come out in asia and flood the market here. If his informant was so great he would of known my contact. I told him the intials and I assumed he knew who it was and then he banned me from his page.

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

He just put a pair up of the dw1 on facebook. SOlefly must of gotten their shipment

Can you possibly post the pic(s) i dont have fb?

Back
Top Bottom