new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

i just want these to put on my wall for display purposes this would be the only shoe i own that i will not wear. im not big on paintings and art sculptures but this would be nice knowing its a modern day pop artist who designed it "Dave White" with collabo with my favorite sneaker company "Jordan Brand" and its all for a good cause

Ive promoted this fool enough. https://www.facebook.com/#!/TheClosetCollectors I hope this is not against the rules but here is the page. He says they are a "perosnal" pickup not for sale. Thats prob because he dont have em to sell yet. He got them in store and they counted them lol

does anyone know if the second release on the 25th will be more of an limited general release or are they only releasing them where the all star game is?

or are they 2 totally different shoes?

why 2 release dates?

Reply from @nikestore:
online release midnight est. 

Stores:

NT Chicago

NT LV

NT Portland

NT NY

no word on stores for 2/24 release just yet

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Reply from @nikestore:
online release midnight est. 

Stores:

NT Chicago

NT LV

NT Portland

NT NY

no word on stores for 2/24 release just yet

on the 11th for nt chi ??????????
nerd.gif

Too many great shoes to pick these up for $175 and I personally think there's way too much going with the design.

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Yeah thats him blacksanta...why do u think all he throws up are jordans? Thats the stuff he gets his hands on early. Ive asked him a couple of times why he is selling the sneakers at a mark up from solefly and no response like expected.
When the ray allens came out he said something to the affect that the ray allen 13's will release wider in the states, someone that has creditable info told him so. This came from his mouth. He also said if anyone has better sources than him speakl up. SO I did. I told him he was wrong My source was iron clad and the states will not release but if they come out they will come out in asia and flood the market here. If his informant was so great he would of known my contact. I told him the intials and I assumed he knew who it was and then he banned me from his page.

All them customers that missed out on Rays at Solefly raffle in blazing heat..... and he's now selling pairs for $550
30t6p3b.gif
That says a lot.

man February is going to be such of an expensive month. If people initially pass on these they are going to regret it.

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

man February is going to be such of an expensive month. If people initially pass on these they are going to regret it.
I won't regret it.
These are ugly man.

At first I was like 
eek.gif
 but then I was like 
sick.gif

^^excatly and those 4s where thrash but I honestly like these and have seem them on foot and there awesome.
Will try my luck at midnight if I don't get them owel.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

the banned's are 10000 times better then this colorway

I agree with you 160, but I still want a pair
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
They are, but to be fair you can't compare a classic air jordan that MJ wore with anything else.  The classics will always be better.  These air jordan 1's are a work of art because of the man who collaborated on them.  it's a different animal.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Yeah thats him blacksanta...why do u think all he throws up are jordans? Thats the stuff he gets his hands on early. Ive asked him a couple of times why he is selling the sneakers at a mark up from solefly and no response like expected.
When the ray allens came out he said something to the affect that the ray allen 13's will release wider in the states, someone that has creditable info told him so. This came from his mouth. He also said if anyone has better sources than him speakl up. SO I did. I told him he was wrong My source was iron clad and the states will not release but if they come out they will come out in asia and flood the market here. If his informant was so great he would of known my contact. I told him the intials and I assumed he knew who it was and then he banned me from his page.

All them customers that missed out on Rays at Solefly raffle in blazing heat..... and he's now selling pairs for $550
30t6p3b.gif
That says a lot.
That's what I was thinking lol. He posted pics of the DW I's and someone said, "that's one less for Solefly."
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom