new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Yeah thats him blacksanta...why do u think all he throws up are jordans? Thats the stuff he gets his hands on early. Ive asked him a couple of times why he is selling the sneakers at a mark up from solefly and no response like expected.
When the ray allens came out he said something to the affect that the ray allen 13's will release wider in the states, someone that has creditable info told him so. This came from his mouth. He also said if anyone has better sources than him speakl up. SO I did. I told him he was wrong My source was iron clad and the states will not release but if they come out they will come out in asia and flood the market here. If his informant was so great he would of known my contact. I told him the intials and I assumed he knew who it was and then he banned me from his page.

All them customers that missed out on Rays at Solefly raffle in blazing heat..... and he's now selling pairs for $550
30t6p3b.gif
That says a lot.
That's what I was thinking lol. He posted pics of the DW I's and someone said, "that's one less for Solefly."
laugh.gif

I thought Jordan's Fiance was Italian?? Blacksanta, daclosetcollector is a black dude

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

the banned's are 10000 times better then this colorway

I agree with you 160, but I still want a pair
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
They are, but to be fair you can't compare a classic air jordan that MJ wore with anything else.  The classics will always be better.  These air jordan 1's are a work of art because of the man who collaborated on them.  it's a different animal.
i think your going a little to far with the work of art thing 
i mean i want a pair also but i'm not sleeping in the street for them and i dont think i would camp out for more then a few hours for them 

if i dont get a pair its not the end of the world

if i had to pick these or the galaxy foams 

i'll go with the foams 

i hope i can cop a pair for retail

thats the only way i can get these because i am not paying reseller prices................................................peace23

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

thats the only way i can get these because i am not paying reseller prices................................................peace23
yep exactly what i said

6816030225_14f0b8dee1_b.jpg

These are pretty RAW... And the SUPER LIMITED tag makes them even more attractive. This thread is moving kinda slow but come next week I bet this joint blows up at least 50 pages.
laugh.gif

i hope i get a pair i love how the shoe looks like its exploding!

the midsole being black and white is really cool

and no swoosh you hardly notice its gone

its the little details makes this shoe dope to me

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Its the exact opposite for me
ohwell.gif
  These won't be coming out anywhere within 1000 miles so resellers are my only hope.  Im not complaining tho, I appreciate resellers cause they give dudes like me in markets that don't get a lot of the limited releases a chance to own something I typically couldn't.  I dont mind paying double retail for something but when the prices get into the $600++  I don't care anymore.

I will agree this is a hype shoe.  The release has all been about hype.  They didn't have any last year so they decide to hold off until a month loaded with releases and make them the most limited out of the list and that feeds into the hype and draws more attention.  It doesn't help that everyone that has em is trying to get close to a stack for them and now ppl who don't want them want them now because of the perceived value.  This has all the makings of the DB 4 or Ray13 release (without the influx of fakes on the Ray's tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

Man, these aren't going to HoHs I don't think. I'm hoping I get lucky on NDC. Matter a fact, I'm gonna make a thread about tips to a fast NDC checkout lol

Just realized I'm going to Orlando on the 11th for a trip with a sorority. I guess I'll have to try on the second wave.

These were designed obviously by Dave White but was also inspired by the iconic Jordan "Wings" Poster. I'm sure
a lot of us have that in our rooms.

Originally Posted by 430AM

6816030225_14f0b8dee1_b.jpg

These are pretty RAW... And the SUPER LIMITED tag makes them even more attractive. This thread is moving kinda slow but come next week I bet this joint blows up at least 50 pages.
laugh.gif
every pic highlights a different part of the shoe & im gettin anxious 
hopefully ndc doesnt let me down 

I can't wait if you ever saw the limited release in person you know how bad these look I person (in a good way) happy the 11th Ndc will have some many drops people will be busy hopin these fly under the radar for the first few seconds.

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

will these be as limited or more limited then the Levis Pack from 08'?

The Levi pack was easy for me to get, but the price was over 2x what these cost.

Back
Top Bottom