new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

So f'n hilarious!!
Clicked on link immediately, got the 'product no longer available' then saw the re-tweet @ 9:02 that they're sold out...Solid work NDC!!

laugh.gif
 Gone in what, a minute and a half? 
30t6p3b.gif

Had a Sz 11. Went to place the order n sold out. Wowzers. I've never had this problem so consistently trying to get shoes.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

they literally must of had a fsr smh

Thats what I said checked out immediately card info already input all I had to do was click 3 times.
Worked easily last night, they didn't have any at all

I kept getting the product not found and i refreshed it like 10 times and i finally got it. Put it in my cart and all i had to do was press place order and then it said sold out ._.

some kind of instacop method, where you can magically order the shoe before they even release seems like the only way you get shoes on NDC these days

You guys have to realize that you can't rely on the twitter link anymore for such a limited release. You have to search for another way to bring up the shoes on the site. They popped up at 10-15 seconds before the twitter link went out for me. Didn't cop though, already have one pair and I'm broke at the moment from last nights ASG releases.

so damn happy I got my pair on the first release from ndc. I knew it would be near impossible to get a pair on the second try.

Back
Top Bottom