New Dr Dre beats commercial outdoes nikes

That may have been the dopest ad ever. Beats roster is killing it

:pimp:

Last edited:
pimp.gif

Just watched it. Nothing amazing at all. Just a drawn out version of those annoying ads they ran with KG, Kap, etc. Not even close to Nikes and not being a homer. And that site just basically using that title for clicks. :x :smh:

Nice commercial....

But this ain't eem touching the Nike one where its first person view ...

And buddy gets yambs, trains, goes pro...

That one was too nice. :pimp:

Last edited:
Ehh...the Beats ad was pretty mediocre to me. The Nike ad, however, made me want to seriously start playing football again. Also I find it funny that the Beats ad featured a lot of Nike branding and promoted a lot of Nike's products.

Last edited:
Not even slightly impressed with the Beats ad... Nike's is WC ad is much better

Neither are touching late 90s early 00s era Nike Basketball ads though :nthat:

Nice commercial....

But this ain't eem touching the Nike one where its first person view ...

And buddy gets yambs, trains, goes pro...

That one was too nice. :pimp:

so wait they're not even comparing it to the recent one, they're trying to compare it to that classic commercial!?!? They are on something else.

They can't even touch the 2014 Risk Everything commercial and they want to go up against this: :smh:

Last edited:
Cant even really call this a Beats vs. Nike comparison. Looks like they almost went full-collabo on this one.

Rewatch this Beats commercial and look closely at product placement. Unsurprisingly Apple (after having just bought the company for 3 billion) is clearly in the video. Also unsurprising, you'd be a fool to think Nike had no part in this. Look closely at all the wardrobe in the commercial ... Nike backpacks, Nike training kits, Nike etc. CLEAR AS DAY

Cant even really call this a Beats vs. Nike comparison. Looks like they almost went full-collabo on this one.

Rewatch this Beats commercial and look closely at product placement. Unsurprisingly Apple (after having just bought the company for 3 billion) is clearly in the video. Also unsurprising, you'd be a fool to think Nike had no part in this. Look closely at all the wardrobe in the commercial ... Nike backpacks, Nike training kits, Nike etc. CLEAR AS DAY

most of the athletes featured in it are nike athletes though. and beats are headphones so no point in censoring the swoosh if they're not competitors.

it's just like gatorade ads where the athlete's endorsed brand is shown or Steph's deodorant commercial showing UA, or subway with its athletes wearing whatever brand they represent, etc.

Last edited:
so wait they're not even comparing it to the recent one, they're trying to compare it to that classic commercial!?!? They are on something else.

They can't even touch the 2014 Risk Everything commercial and they want to go up against this: :smh:

bruh...

I've never played soccer a day in my life...

But this is the greatest ad I've ever seen!

:pimp: :pimp:

I hope they do one with hoops or football

Nike makes magic.

Wieiden + Kennedy is the formula.

that company is what made us a fan.

Great commercial.

Chills when that beat dropped.

dat *** :pimp:

Last edited:
most of the athletes featured in it are nike athletes though. and beats are headphones so no point in censoring the swoosh if they're not competitors.

it's just like gatorade ads where the athlete's endorsed brand is shown or Steph's deodorant commercial showing UA, or subway with its athletes wearing whatever brand they represent, etc.

Yeah, I see people are more-so comparing the content of the commercials rather than commercial rights.

But the fact that they are not direct competitors means nothing. There is an entire industry dedicated to product placement. If you see an Nike logo on ANY commercial, they are getting royalties. If they dislike the way you depicted their image after the fact, you're getting sued. If you don't coordinate with them beforehand to show their product on your ad, you're getting sued. Same reason you don't see a ton of Kleenex ads on all the pron sites. They dictate where, when, and how often their image gets used. In this day and age, you're not using anyone else's logos for free.

I counted NIke at least 10 times in this commercial. They most definitely have their hand in this pot.

Goat by far!

Back
Top Bottom