New Ebay Look Yay or Nay?

imo i dont like it because it makes all the listings harder to see im used to scrolling down the page and seeing them lined up instead of them going across heres what the new layout looks like:
http://www.ebay.com/
mad.gif
mad.gif

I like it. it's still pretty much the same. unlike youtube where it just changed their whole format around
mad.gif
 making it so hard to navigate now. I hate it.

they just keep getting worst and worst. who runs this company now?

they ran it into the ground.

Originally Posted by DR813

I like it. it's still pretty much the same. unlike youtube where it just changed their whole format around
mad.gif
 making it so hard to navigate now. I hate it.

truth. after watching a video, i used to go to the right side and look at their other vids or related vids.. now its just a list of what?? on the main page, i used to be able to see if I had anything new in my inbox.. now I have to click more buttons to travel through the page to see if anything is there? pull down menus everywhere.. they have gone backwards.. both of them.

ebay now defaults away from the list for the search results.. Fees are higher than ever. Variety is non existent.. whos in charge of these companies? THey advertise like consumers are complete ******s.. LOWER front end fees to get more people excited to sell? But now I need a store subscription to get the same auction style FVF % as before?
laugh.gif
... Ebay's turning into one big mega store with fixed prices everywhere.. Its cheaper that way all around.. The average joe, who started ebay and made it what it is today, is being pushed out
grin.gif
. Great times

Back
Top Bottom